Toribash
theres a slight seam on the top of the head in the black area
I like doing art and stuff| GATA |... My Deviant Art Http://Riqochaii.Deviantart.com/
I still wanna know why the face is floating - u -
<Vordred>ther are very girls in my village
Originally Posted by Kinjin View Post
I would say put some screws on it and stuff (face) and instead of black eyes why not luminous eyes (maybe red)

ill add some more screws soon.
hm.. idk about luminous eyes .. maybe later

Originally Posted by LilTerror View Post
theres a slight seam on the top of the head in the black area

i know ... next time it wont be there anymore ^^
Originally Posted by Tetsuru View Post
I still wanna know why the face is floating - u -

its not floating like you think. from behind it gets hold.
0118 999 881 999 119 725 3
the blue at the back, and the sorta pinkish colour next to it makes me want to cry. the black, white and gold colour scheme was so strong, why ruin it with that?
latest WIP makes the back look much better, looked like a mess befor, sorta.

great work overall, the mask actually looks like a mask
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-

here's the next wip. i added the glowing eyes, fixed the screws and made the lines more glowing...
and as ben said i deleted the dumb red shine
sorry i forgot the white stripe in the middle lilterror.. will follow soon
Last edited by tyler112; Aug 19, 2013 at 05:56 PM.
0118 999 881 999 119 725 3
Personally I don't like the blue lights. It looks like its just trying to take up space. you have an intricately worked gold metal head with gears and metal layers bla bla bla, and then you just have this light bar in the back.

I also liked the black eyes more probably.. maybe if you toned the eyes down and pushed them into the head more and tweaked them a little? Idk. just right now it feels like they took away from the piece and don't fit.

you should really look at the top of the head. it isn't that hard to keep consistent shading around the top of a polar coordinate. right now it looks like you have some serious wrinkles around the top metal bar.

overall nice work tho.

-and dont listen to the people who want screws in the facemask. it is fine as it is, you might loose the nice simplicity that the mask was intended to be, if anything polish it up so it looks smoother/simpler