Ranking
hi, cross it off the list because i'm the hottest taco that you've seen thus far
Attached Files
a dream away|replays
Opulent: I think your knees came in a bit too much at the start of the jump, looks a bit too much like a tuck at that point.

I'm surprised no-one's gone to do an Arabian yet.
Attached Files
#Tricktionary - Arabian.rpl (92.3 KB, 45 views)
| old boi | Cyri | Xioi | Chill | SparChar | Fatman | JackMorris |
"Go back in time and get it tomorrow" - Jack
Opulent: Fix the opener please, when you randomly dropped at the beginning of the jump, it looked unnatural. The Layout itself was great, nice smooth rotation, but fix the opener.

Ross: Opener was not fluent, the Arabian itself was good, but when you went into the pose, there was a bit of twitchiness. You need to fix that.

These tricks are almost there, just need a bit off tweaking.
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NiceKE: Stiff opener, the wait between the opener and the setup for the B-twist kind of took away from the replay. Near the end of the twist you over rotated the chest, which didn't look good. The pose didn't help either, it was really twitchy.

I would have to say this trick is still up for grabs, sorry.
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Hyper Cork
Attached Files
hyper cork.rpl (146.2 KB, 44 views)
Ryan is Straight {TGS} {Videoer} {Artist} Rip Dog
Irrita: Not a hyper cork, sorry :c

Kill4U: Was a kinda stiff backhand spring. Not much realistic movement in the flip itself, you were pretty much hold all from frames 1415 to 1368 ish. Also, you fell during the pose, which is not good.

I say these tricks are still up for grabs.
Last edited by 2WC; Mar 30, 2014 at 04:51 PM.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Boored,Got 30 mins ish
Going for the Hyper
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
Wait why isn't it a hyper? I landed on the leg that I used to take off.

Edit: I was told that it's a corkswipe. So I guess that I could use it for that?
Last edited by Irrita; Mar 30, 2014 at 05:29 PM.
Ryan is Straight {TGS} {Videoer} {Artist} Rip Dog