Toribash
Thankyou very much Aquita, many thanks for allowing me to join the team. I was looking at your Judo expert's replays and was blown away at the techniques. I hope to become that skilled with my judo eventually. Cheers again mates
Welcome to the org MikeHoy, post in the replay thread if you are working on a technique, or want to share something and need feedback, we are here to help ;)
(╭ರᴥ•́)
[+] EonXeon - You'be been accepted to the Team! Introduce yourself in the chit chat thread we want to get you started on tiers.
[!] Scar - Still being reviewed by council.
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists
Main Account Name: Venoninho0
Current Belt: 6th Dan Black Belt
Clan History: Swat, Crow, Brasil, ( I don't remember the rest )
How I Rate My Aikido Skills from 1 to 5 (5 is best): 3
Describe My Aikido Play Style: my play style is more based on counters, almost all the fights, the oponent attacks me , I defend and then make my attack, And I do not give myself very well against shovels
Why I Want to Join Team Aikido: to improve my skills , learn new things and to share what I know with other members

Type an X in brackets if you agree to the following:
[x] I have reviewed Team Aikido's Knowledge Base and reached a basic understanding of Aikido Principles and Techniques.
[x] I agree that if accepted, I will be an active and contributing member of Team Aikido through posting in Chat, Replay, and Knowledge Base threads.
[x] I agree as a new member, I will read the Original Post of each thread before posting.
Attached Files
2 bra?ýos de presente.rpl (38.6 KB, 5 views)
2fast4u.rpl (22.0 KB, 2 views)
abd 1.rpl (79.5 KB, 4 views)
sai daq.rpl (54.8 KB, 3 views)
suplex.rpl (51.7 KB, 3 views)
grey.rpl (74.2 KB, 5 views)
awsome save.rpl (68.9 KB, 5 views)
Main Account Name: Goesfard
Current Belt: 5th dan black belt
Clan History:High Noon,Awsomniac,Enforce(currently),quack,Black Pentagram,Controll,Cursed,ITUA
How I Rate My Aikido Skills from 1 to 5 (5 is best): 4
Describe My Aikido Play Style: I use shovel and lift too good and use my moves in-game and i create new moves AND NEW SAVE MOVESand my style really looseisn't aggressive WHy?You think no one can rightly Ez my style
Why I Want to Join Team Aikido:I want teach more players and i want share my new moves,and i want improve my skillI Love Toribash,my fungame XD

[x] I have reviewed Team Aikido's Knowledge Base and reached a basic understanding of Aikido Principles and Techniques.
[x] I agree that if accepted, I will be an active and contributing member of Team Aikido through posting in Chat, Replay, and Knowledge Base threads.
[x] I agree as a new member, I will read the Original Post of each thread before posting.
Attached Files
epic head cut.rpl (59.9 KB, 6 views)
megatrick.rpl (46.4 KB, 3 views)
suplex ever.rpl (55.0 KB, 3 views)
ninja abd.rpl (49.5 KB, 3 views)
knee hit.rpl (44.4 KB, 3 views)
best save.rpl (90.3 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Fyu-Neru; Sep 13, 2016 at 04:39 PM.

[TA] Application
-Main Account: Iskenos, I use an alt from time to time named Soneksi (Main account name spelled backwards)
-Current Belt: 2nd Dan
-Clan History: None to speak of, I never did fancy the clan thing
-How I Rate My Aikido Skills from 1 to 5 (5 is best): Usually around 4.2
-Describe My Aikido Play Style: Heavy grappler, utilizing judo and wrestling techniques that I have learned in real life and converted to Toibash
-Why I Want to Join Team Aikido: The main reason is that it has a massive knowledge base to draw from, and I feel like I have much to offer to expand it. Secondly, I want to help improve the general player's play style, and make it much more enjoyable to watch and compete against.

[X] I have reviewed Team Aikido's Knowledge Base and reached a basic understanding of Aikido Principles and Techniques.
[X] I agree that if accepted, I will be an active and contributing member of Team Aikido through posting in Chat, Replay, and Knowledge Base threads.
[X] I agree as a new member, I will read the Original Post of each thread before posting.

Replay overview:
-Decap: Basic decap on my alt account. I usually don't go for the decap, so this took me a while.
-Vortex: My opponent attempted a lift kick, but I got a 2 on 1 grip on his arm and used it to manipulate the rotation of his lift, ending with me on top and his head on the ground.
-Sote Tsuri Komi Goshi: A hip throw appropriately named and the "Lifting Pulling Sleeve Hip (throw)" This is my own take on it, as I did this throw before I discovered the Database, but I suppose it counts.
-Disarm 19: A really bad joke.
-Morote Seoi Nage: As the name states, I win this match with a shoulder throw, but it took me a while to get the position, this is the longest fight I have.
-Tomoe Nage: My personal favorite replay, a very technical tomoe nage (judo throw) This isn't in the database, so I suggest you give it some investigation.
Attached Files
Decap.rpl (30.1 KB, 3 views)
Vortex.rpl (46.6 KB, 3 views)
Sote Tsuri Komi Goshi.rpl (32.9 KB, 2 views)
Disarm 19.rpl (44.1 KB, 3 views)
Morote Seoi Nage.rpl (73.6 KB, 4 views)
Tomoe Nage.rpl (57.7 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Iskenos; Sep 13, 2016 at 11:58 PM. Reason: Grammar fixes and stuff
6 apps in the past 3 days, damn. I hope you guys are serious.
-----
[!] scar - sorry your app is still being processed. We're waiting on 1 more vote.
[!] Venoninho0 - Your app has been posted in council and is being reviewed.
[!] Goesfard - Your app has been posted in council and is being reviewed.
[!] Iskenos - Your app has been posted in council and is being reviewed.
Last edited by footlox; Sep 14, 2016 at 01:16 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists