ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
I Need Some Help Finishing a Move
Hi guys, I recently was messing around and I started to make a cool move, but I cant find a good way to finish it. A decap or maybe pulling off the other arm would be nice .
Attached Files
Relaxed Arm Destroy.rpl (76.6 KB, 33 views)
Originally Posted by Deces View Post
Hi guys, I recently was messing around and I started to make a cool move, but I cant find a good way to finish it. A decap or maybe pulling off the other arm would be nice .

the arm rip off looks pretty nice for the beginning. also this opener is really good to make something after the arm rip off..
here some stuff which u could change :

only grab his head with only 1 hand.
if u grab him with the hand , try to spin around (get momentum) and kick him once more.
and try that u dont loose any parts from u...

here something i made in a few mins, nothing very special, just ripped off the other arm and splitted uke. if i werent so lazy i would decapped him too. but thats just to show u what u can do with this opener.
Attached Files
Something i made.rpl (68.7 KB, 24 views)
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
the arm rip off looks pretty nice for the beginning. also this opener is really good to make something after the arm rip off..
here some stuff which u could change :

only grab his head with only 1 hand.
if u grab him with the hand , try to spin around (get momentum) and kick him once more.
and try that u dont loose any parts from u...

here something i made in a few mins, nothing very special, just ripped off the other arm and splitted uke.

Thanks a lot, it's much better than anything I could do, I'll try and change mine around and I'll post when I get something new!
Thanks a lot, it's much better than anything I could do, I'll try and change mine around and I'll post when I get something new!

just dont give up, try around until u think its fine so.

but the most important thing of replay making is, practice. no one was from the beginning good at it, everyone needed practice to get where he is now!

Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Everytime I try anything I just end up flopping to the ground, D: I can't get anything to work well.
Everytime I try anything I just end up flopping to the ground, D: I can't get anything to work well.

just look at other people, take a look at the pros how they make it, look up for some tutorials in the tutorial board (some of them are very helpfull)
try around with the game rules, maybe try more enage distance, or a higher gravity.. (well, ill do better repalys with -30 gravity.) if u found a good start, work on it. save the opener and try around with it , just keep trying..
(as tip. i would say online play is a good thing to practice your balance, how to get back on the feets if u fall down after a decap or something.)