Ranking
guys you still havent set a tourney date after all this tima and i dont even get the time to steal a new laptop... this is madness ;)
thx for not voting me out just yet. smooch
ehem i know that of course, i was just testing if you did xD

on that note hey Xhiba, welcome brother. nice of you to join us, like you and the rest already found out i'm kind of a grandpa compared to the rest and take a little longer till i catch up on news and all.

plus i'm very inactive at intervals.

dont feel bad if you feel the need to replace me guys (next time i'm inactive) i wont be heartbroken, and i wont hate you. i'll just cry a bit and drink a bottle of whisky or something. ;)
Last edited by iznogood; May 31, 2010 at 07:44 PM. Reason: second thoughts
Yeah we dont need to vote o get rid of anyone, 6 of 7 active is good, Izno explained when I first invited him that he not always online, on n off.
too bad, he wont drink whisky now ;)
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
yeah now i had to drink malibu like the girls. (but only one glass, honestly!) ... i should try not to be a bad influence since i'm supposed to be wise and all.
so hear this, i'm taking a break from smoking so i can gather my brain and energy (finally). that might have been why i havent been online too, coming to think of it. but other than that its good to be sober and pull it together.
Last edited by iznogood; Jun 1, 2010 at 01:59 AM.
screw wisdom lol. Drinking is awesome =]

how long hav'nt you been smoking?
fl0w. Logo Designer, PM me.
I'm glad you stay Izno!! xD

and glad you are trying not to smoke =)
that is being wise ^^
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

lets make a clan war! XD idk with wich clan but with an official respected clan thet we aint alies with so after the clan war we will be alies! ill put 10k on it all the tc goes to the clan bank also ong can i be the clan bank keeper ?
Clan war sounds fun Me n Matt rom Legion spoke about a friendly war too.

Either any clan bring thier best 7 to vs us or we pick our best 4 n do 4 vs 4. I was thinking of making a thread for other clans to post a app kind of thing saying who thier seven are, what mod they want n a date for the war, that way we can arrange it with them and have a lil to time to practice the mod. What you guys think?