Toribash
Original Post
Suggestions for 4.3 - e-sports release
Hi,

I'm working on the new 4.3 version, the release is focused on features that make tournaments, duels and spectating more exciting, easier to use.

Currently I have on my todo:
- Ingame opener stats (first use, name, win ratio, who found it first)
- Naming of openers used (if you create a new opener, you can also name it)
- Ingame player stats (join date, games played, win ratio etc)
- Mouse over on joint stats (how close to breaking was the join, how much damage did it take)
- Pause tournament or duel (ops can pause a current match)
- /decaprize 1000
"hampa has added a 1000 TC prize for decapitation"

+ the usual bug fixes and tweaks.

If you have any other competitive features, please post in this thread.
Last edited by hampa; Nov 7, 2012 at 02:32 AM.
Nice new interface, although i reckon it could be worth changing the belt restrictions to numbers, like it is currently when you want to set a min/max belt.
Will you have to fill in the max/min belt boxes?
I notice that all the existing rooms have white belt as their max and min, will tht need to be typed in manually or could the boxes be left blank?
Also, if possible, I'd like to hear more about the "how close a joint is to braking" thing.
I think it would be really cool for commentators, so long as it wasn't available for players during the match.
All in all, great work, looking forward to 4.3!
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
- Mouse over on joint stats (how close to breaking was the join, how much damage did it take)

Toribash is a simple game, it's not Batlefield 3 or Leage of Legends and it leads because of it's simplycity. Don't make so much aditional things because toribash in 2 years will become a very sofisticated game as i see, 1 update for year it's enough i think, do you?
noone talking about overcomplicating things. adding new features like grab threshold, loosing control over dismembered limbs, and adding ability to make modable custom points system to decrease ammount or randomness at tb will be simply great.

now we will have most of servers being passworded and with 2-4 slots open. good job.
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
I'd love to see more Naruto and Naruto Shippuden mods. And also. Add the Wushu tourney back plz?
Bongo Bongo the Phantom Shadow Beast Is a BEAST!
My theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tD5WyyS_ENY
Originally Posted by oofun4 View Post
nicely done , but hampa , most players who makes servers , they simply write /jo 1234
is there any more options for that?

Hampa must have written the default values in case you don't set any values. Thus, if you write "/jo servername", it will create a server that has all the default values which you could change later on.

Either way, it's a nice little addition to the game.
Also, the server properties bar under the player list seems to be taking a bit too much space atm.... So, my guess is that you will add more stuff in there?
art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc
Just a quick suggestion...
I wouldn't really consider this a glitch, but it is a MAJOR problem.
The problem:
I've been screwed out of winning a tournament about 3 to 6 times when I reached the final match, and this was because of the opponent quitting.
How to solve it:
When somebody quits a tourney during the final match, the last person remaining should earn their tc anyway, and as a punishment for the quitter, he is banned from tournaments 7 days onwards.
This may seem like a bit of a harsh punishment but at least it will reduce rage-quitting in the game by a huge percentage.
I was thinking and thinking , so Hampa , what you think about add some BUCETOLAS for tiazonas that plays toribash??

THINK IN THEIRS! TIAZONAS HAVE LIFE TOO!
Originally Posted by bucetinha View Post
I was thinking and thinking , so Hampa , what you think about add some BUCETOLAS for tiazonas that plays toribash??

THINK IN THEIRS! TIAZONAS HAVE LIFE TOO!

Wtf!? bucetolas,Tiazonas?