Ranking
j4dead: thats fucking gangstaaaaaa!! RAARCH MAAN! Thats way better than the other one! Thats not perfect what im looking for but really close. The face looks little ape, but the look is really gangsta. Like the bandana, smoke effect and the ''look'' of the guy. Can you add some little bit more smoke effect and chance the face little bit, but the look of the guy needs to be same.. And make room for black area, because the smoke ends stupid. I hope you understand! And i would love if you could make same kinda picture, but stencil style!

Molek: Really dont care, need to be pretty big.
Last edited by Kr3wClot; Dec 12, 2010 at 07:28 PM.
Training makes you better, not perfect. -Shadow Conspiracy
ok dude
instead of giving me quicksilver force could you give me your ground texture and all your other textures

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

ok here i tried again better ?
Last edited by j4dead; Dec 12, 2010 at 09:26 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Yeah. I want to wait another pictures. Ofcourse if I choose your picture you can have em...

J4dead: Is there possibility to make the 2nd picture like stencil style?

To others: Black N wyte Stencil style Gangsta ''logo'' with bandana would be so dope!
Last edited by Kr3wClot; Dec 12, 2010 at 09:34 PM.
j4dead: If you have some really good idea with the letter G. Give it a ago, but try the stencil style logo! I gave you information at the one post.

Hawken: Ofcourse I wait. Ohter people have plenty of time to try this logo up!
j4dead: Thats not what im looking for because it dont look like logo, its look like from the some gangsta rappers CD. Can you try this stencil style? http://img683.imageshack.us/i/attempt2o.jpg/.
Last edited by Kr3wClot; Dec 13, 2010 at 09:30 AM.