ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Real Time Ghost
This may of been suggested before, but I think that it would be cool if there was an option that allowed you to see your opponents ghost as he/she moves their joints. I think it would add some excitement to the game and it would be really useful to those who are into sparring and it would probably be an effective teaching tool as well. Although I am not sure how hard it would be to implement into the game, but it doesn't seem like it would too hard. On the other hand I feel like it wouldn't be friendly to those with a poor internet connection, but it would be optional, since it would pretty much change the feel of the game completely.

*If ghost refreshing would be too hard on bandwidth, it could just refresh when the ghost resets and shows the motion again.

Experience

50% support because:-

1.It wont be really fun to play it and people will be bored from the game if its telling ur oppontent ghost.

2.It is great idea for sparring,but sometimes,its not.

3.It might take huge client data and stuff and most of toribashians with low PC spec's will crash.
Worst idea and already been suggested. What would be the point of knowing what your opponent's going to do? Takes literally the entire point of Toribash away.
~Not supported.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
It would ruin the gameplay in my opinion, like you did a kick opener and he grabbed your leg and just slammed you down on the floor, well that's the end of my toribash career for me if this happened. But it could be useful for sparring and other stuff.
~50% Supported
Don't send me PM's, I don't read them.
Well, I don't think it would ruin gameplay because it would be an OPTION when you created a server, it would not be forced upon you and if you got bored of it you could just turn it off. Also it wouldn't just tell you what your opponent was going to do because they would be constantly changing it, possibly trying to fake you out or wait till the last second to make changes.

Experience

Again, it would be an option*. It wouldn't be implemented into every server and forced upon you.

You would have to choose to turn it on or off in the game rules.
Last edited by Bagel; Apr 27, 2013 at 05:16 AM.

Experience

also i support this option used in spar only, that would make spar 100% easier than communication
Support ONLY for spars
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Just what th two above me said, I hate it when I go for a punch and the person changes what they were originally about to do
-Supported for spars only
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource