Toribash
I say Yes!
I say you are qualified to get in because of not only your skill, but your optimistic behavior towards one another in the actual game itself. I hope you meet some new friends and find out new ways everyday to help the clan in every way you can.
Thank you All, I appreciate the support from halo and the nice responses to my application.
Also, feel free to find me ingame to tell em how i could improve on anything toribash related.

Thanks guys/girls,
~Lov3
Meant to post that on this, but both work.

Whoops,
~Lov3
When Life Kicks You In The Ass, Wear Padded Pants Next Time. ~Lov3
Anal beads are long-lasting lollipops.
Not sure. you have no posts on forum. If you are to be a part of this clan, you need to be active on forum WITH THIS ACCOUNT.
Proud Member of [Aquarius]
On a scale of 1-10 i am a 9 on activity.
When Life Kicks You In The Ass, Wear Padded Pants Next Time. ~Lov3
Anal beads are long-lasting lollipops.
I am a brown belt, soon to be black belt. I live in Dallas, Texas and I have been around since July 28, 2013. I am 16 years old, active in-game exceptions due to my brother who plays on toribash too.
I first met StarShipPain in a tourney, and we conversed on the similarities of the clan name and my account name. I have an alt. called P1x3lNinja who is an orange belt and there for helping the new players get by and help them when needed.
I play many mods such as, judo, judofrac, lenshu, swfixed, aikido, and aikidobigdojo. I cover the disqualification mods, for the thrills of almost touchin' the ground, sorta like the floor is lava kind of thing. But I'll warn you I will probably not be playing as much now, I have a fence to help build, and paint.
Besides, the other clans didn't interest me much really, and on the plus side, you guys are pretty cool.
And this is pretty much my first attempt at joining a clan, so help me out here a little.
Attached Files
231231223341232321f.rpl (38.4 KB, 6 views)
231231241241.rpl (65.8 KB, 7 views)
Hateful Relationships.rpl (203.2 KB, 8 views)
GGGGGGG.rpl (63.3 KB, 7 views)
Flying Tornado Kick.rpl (106.5 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by thehorde23; Apr 2, 2014 at 11:01 AM. Reason: Revision
Thanks for your application thehorde23, we'll review it and get back to you as soon as possible
thanks for the app thehorde, mind tellin us the info of your other account? thanks
Proud Member of [Aquarius]