Ranking
A guy at a poker table with a ace up his slaves and a bunch of poker chips infront of him or him right about to grab it. Just an idea.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Art .. How would we discribe about gambeling with art...

may seem meaningless
but
if we need banner we would have a place to post
in my opinion is the only thing that refers with bets and duels
I'm retired in the art business. But if applicable art is made I feel its a good idea. But I think the thread will become unused and die quickly to be 100% honest.
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris
[TGO]Support
I Think an Support thread not bad or is a bad idea? i think everyone here don't will need much here... but it's can help novices at Bet/Duels
-------------
[TGO]Contacts
Hmm,In a way, it would be much more practical and organized using a thread for contacts. There you could tell your skype, MSN, Facebook ... (If you have of course) I also could post your real name and age (as an identity card)
To find help or learn about bet/dueling you can just go ask about it in the Betting/Dueling Chatbox thread. The contacts idea is not bad but most people want to keep there information private.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I have a question for Devil. Why do people host their own betting servers, like cozza, ultimation etc. Rather just make TGObets. It would be simpler, and give us a more united identity. Also then when people get ingame they can just /jo TGObets and see if there is a server rather then looking for ubets or sbets or bbets or dbets or whatever.
Last edited by Muse; Oct 17, 2012 at 06:38 AM.
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris
We need to get tgobets known. Last time ulti and I were trying to host a tgobets we failed badly and wasted 3 globals for 13 people max.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Muse View Post
I have a question for Devil. Why do people host their own betting servers, like cozza, ultimation etc. Rather just make TGObets. It would be simpler, and give us a more united identity. Also then when people get ingame they can just /jo TGObets and see if there is a server rather then looking for ubets or sbets or bbets or dbets or whatever.

Cozza and Ulti can host TGObets, some peeps don't know how to host and I won't risk our org's rep with them.

I mean the people on your list of people who can host servers.
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris
Originally Posted by Devil View Post
If its art for TGO we can use one. Up to other mods

I think it's an alright idea, I love making art even though I am not great at it.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.