ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
+Considered Farming?
Hey guys.

I have a question about farming, does this situation apply?

So, I see this server " Duel me, im the best " or something like that. So, I join, just to see how good he is. It was a 1k duel, so I went ahead and entered to fight him, he was the only one there. It looked like Wushu when I joined, so I used a Wushu flying kick thing, and he uses this move, where he puts his arms behind him, and contracts his knees, like a tripod, which makes him inable to touch the ground. Im in the air, doing my kick, and the frames don't stop until I DQ. He set the frame rate to the amount of frames , trying to get peoples 1k, apparantly. Even if this isn't farming, its still really annoying.

So yeah, if it is illegal, then I know his name.
Yes, it is illigal to do. File a report on this link Link removed, unrelated to thread and possibly misguiding. ~ Vox
Last edited by Vox; Aug 3, 2010 at 08:23 AM.
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
Actually don't use the link provided by dropkick.

Use the duel scam thread instead: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=206107

Also you need proof. What he did is mainly illegal because he had a 1 turn match.