Toribash
Originally Posted by InfernoXZ View Post
You guys may be too young, but who's buying an Xbox One at launch or soon after? PS4 also I guess.

p.s. ironman 3 sucks imo

Xbow One is a pieve of poo. You should get an N64. I am getting a Game Cube. Try to be cool. As in too cool for school cool. Not abortion cool
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
Originally Posted by fuzeboy23 View Post
Inf
Xbox one is just a big smart phone
Waste of money
You get to yell at your xbox and wave your hands in the air like you are autistic and it responds
Woopdie doo
Ps4 obv

I'll pick it up for Halo/Gears, but the non-gaming features really appeal to me.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
Originally Posted by InfernoXZ View Post
I'll pick it up for Halo/Gears, but the non-gaming features really appeal to me.

Buy an iphone
ya
I don't have an Xbox or Iphone... I only have a Samsung Flight and PS3. I would only want Xbox to play with friends. I do want an Iphone though.

#OffTopic I just realized I am in rank 2 with Lag on Ethr clan itself
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
Buy an iphone

Android > iOS
Can't wait for E3 though, Quantum Break looks intresting and wanna see what Historic Rare IP is getting a sequel.
I didn't promote anyone recently Nijia's been there for a while, and I haven't really kept track of promotions that people deserve. I do post when people get promoted though.

PM me if you think you deserve a promotion (applies to everyone.).
Imm getting ps4 soon after launch cause I'm 14 and I am rich(not really)
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
Sweeeet
Just got my permanent set finished, it costed 62k xD not worth it but I wanted to never be tempted to sell it so I paid a ton
Dl and lp me
I'm supposed to get an amber force and acid relax soon
Anyway
My old set is for sale at just 30k
Pm me if interested
ya
Sweeeet
Just got my permanent set finished, it costed 62k xD not worth it but I wanted to never be tempted to sell it so I paid a ton
Dl and lp me
I'm supposed to get an amber force and acid relax soon
Anyway
My old set is for sale at just 30k
Pm me if interested

30k? There isn't much of a market for these, best I can do is 3tc. If you don't get it then watch pawn stars.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS