Toribash
Original Post
the Basic 35k flame.. can be moved and recoloured????
ok, so i am intersted in flame forging, i have done a bit but never actually created one.
people talk about the minimum 35k flame. is this the flame that you start with when u open flame forger. i am aware that this flame is on the head.. does it cost more than the 35k to move it say to the hand?? and does flame particle texture work on it. i mean it starts off as an ugly orange, with a flame particle texture can this colour be changed and say i make the particles 'stars' for example

any help is appreciated, undead
She's got more wrinkles than an Elephants scrotum.. Then Hampa's... Uhhh.
Originally Posted by fireeyes View Post
This will help you:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=96641

...Yet it doesn't.
You still can't read the first post properly, can you? That thread only shows what each command in the Flame Forge does.

:|

Originally Posted by UndeadBatsmen View Post
people talk about the minimum 35k flame. is this the flame that you start with when u open flame forger.

No. The 35k flame doesn't have anything in it. It's just an empty flame.
The flame you see when you open Flame Forge costs 66 500 TC.

i am aware that this flame is on the head.. does it cost more than the 35k to move it say to the hand??

No, moving the flame to an other bodypart won't cost anything.

and does flame particle texture work on it. i mean it starts off as an ugly orange, with a flame particle texture can this colour be changed and say i make the particles 'stars' for example???

I shall let someone else answer this who has the knowledge.
And does flame particle texture work on it. i mean it starts off as an ugly orange, with a flame particle texture can this colour be changed and say i make the particles 'stars' for example

Hey UndeadBatsmen,

What i think your talking about is the "Particle Texture"
Its an item that makes you Able to insert Textures to your flame(s)....
So, Yes, Its quite easy, Just get a picture of a star and edit it till it fits (I'm really sorry because i dont have that much experience in flame Textures), But of course your going to have to "Buy" the Flame Particle Texture, Here is the Item's ID. It costs 10k to Buy.

Hope this helped,
see you.

Edit: After Tonakai explained what you asked, Now i see you meant that about changing Flame colors...
well i will get back to you with a list of colors that when used, They change the flames color, Not really detailed but when im back I will show you what i exactly mean.
Last edited by blackshark; Feb 19, 2010 at 11:22 AM.
ok. thanks guys, this has helped alot, and fireeyes even tho ur post wasnt exactly related the link will help me with my forging.
thanks guys, and blackshark will be interested in those colours
She's got more wrinkles than an Elephants scrotum.. Then Hampa's... Uhhh.
I'm going to ask my friend "BlackDemon" when he comes on, my custom folder is kind of mixed up.

BlackDemon experienced that, he turned his void flames into pink ones.
Also, The support irc can really be easier for me to explain to you what i mean and all.

see you there :].