Ranking
Hello. My name is SnipersFan. I joined the community in February of 2010. I have a qi of 5394, so I'm currently 5thdan. I used to be part of Pigs, a clan of Pigkin45, but it died. When it died, I quit playing for 3 months, then I started playing again. I'm not good at making textures, but I make replays, but they are not so good. My GMT is +8. So, this is my application for Hit.
May I see some of these replays?

I remember Pigs, pigking was cool
DAMN.
Hey. I left this clan some time ago, but I'd like to join now. Not because it's official and stuff. In fact, Muur already sent me an invite before I even posted this app. Enough about that though, and more about me. I have to say that I'm kind of good no not really at replay making. You guys will usually catch me on IRC but barely ingame (unless you tell me to). I want to join because I feel like at home here. Yeah.
Attached Files
Done - Class M - Turbo bass.rpl (312.6 KB, 11 views)
Done - Class M - You found me.rpl (322.8 KB, 10 views)
Done - Class M - Fifth icon.rpl (307.4 KB, 11 views)
yeah ok
Haha, yeah, I made a promise to Lumie a while ago that if she were to ever re-apply to any clan I would happen to be in I would auto-accept her...She is cool like that <3
DAMN.
Originally Posted by Luminusian View Post
Hey. I left this clan some time ago, but I'd like to join now. Not because it's official and stuff. In fact, Muur already sent me an invite before I even posted this app. Enough about that though, and more about me. I have to say that I'm kind of good no not really at replay making. You guys will usually catch me on IRC but barely ingame (unless you tell me to). I want to join because I feel like at home here. Yeah.

YES.
what am i doing here
Originally Posted by SnipersFan View Post
Hello. My name is SnipersFan. I joined the community in February of 2010. I have a qi of 5394, so I'm currently 5thdan. I used to be part of Pigs, a clan of Pigkin45, but it died. When it died, I quit playing for 3 months, then I started playing again. I'm not good at making textures, but I make replays, but they are not so good. My GMT is +8. So, this is my application for Hit.

I think I will give him a yes. He is quite nice in-game and seems pretty active.

Eh, wait. never mind. You seem to be applying to 3 other clans as well.
DAMN.
[13:38] <@Murr> facade: what you think of SniperFan
[13:38] <Facade> hmm
[13:38] <Facade> let me search his post history ;3
[13:39] <Facade> he applied for iCoF yesterday :/
[13:39] <ExtremeNil> Anyone there lives in Colorado?
[13:39] <Facade> he applied forr [SYMBOLS] two days ago
[13:39] <@Murr> :|
[13:39] <Facade> lol
[13:39] <Facade> he went from Neko
[13:39] <Facade> to applying to Symbols
[13:39] <Facade> to applying to iCof
[13:39] <Facade> to applying to us
[13:39] <Facade> no
[13:40] <Facade> that is my vote

you were in neko, left neko and joined symbols, left symbols applied for iCoF, and applied here.
what am i doing here
Requesting single allies and stuff.
I dont know what to say, so heres a lemon.
Last edited by Shmevin; Sep 11, 2011 at 08:46 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Shmevin View Post
Requesting single allies and stuff.
I dont know what to say, so heres a lemon.
-snarp-

apply for member or gtfo
what am i doing here