Toribash
To both of you... Poko has already been accepted.
-----
So far we have 3 no's, 2 yes's, and 1 maybe
Last edited by Triton; Oct 19, 2014 at 03:48 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
killshot30
I have decided to go with a no: Not enough information was given, I feel the application could have been a bit more lengthier, and I think that your "forum activity" could perhaps be a bit more enforced with more posts.
Hi my name is Karol and im 13 and im a gamer i love lots of games but toribash is one of my favorites. I really want to get better at it and for me to do that i have to join a clan that has great players.Ive been in the Aztec clan but their was only a few experienced member so i left.Im pretty good at aikido,aikidobigdojo,and greykido these are the mods you will see me mostly play and be good at.One of my skills is I forget bad arguements quickly and cant go without saying sorry.I think i would be great for your clan because i really am improving in this game and would be a great help in the long run.
-----
thankyou
Last edited by Coma; Oct 19, 2014 at 03:59 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Your belt is a bit low, so I'm worried about your skill level.
I would like to know your win ratio, and how you think your forum and in-game activity is (1-10)
I would also like to test your in-game skills.
As of right now I'm voting no on 360SWAG
Originally Posted by 360SWAG View Post
Hi my name is Karol and im 13 and im a gamer i love lots of games but toribash is one of my favorites. I really want to get better at it and for me to do that i have to join a clan that has great players.Ive been in the Aztec clan but their was only a few experienced member so i left.Im pretty good at aikido,aikidobigdojo,and greykido these are the mods you will see me mostly play and be good at.One of my skills is I forget bad arguements quickly and cant go without saying sorry.I think i would be great for your clan because i really am improving in this game and would be a great help in the long run.

No you bugged me for 2 days asking me to invite you to Nitro and now you want in here. be loyal and maybe I'll consider
I think I might be retired.
Originally Posted by 360SWAG View Post
-----
thankyou

Hello 360, i've seen you play before and i must say you are a decent player but you just don't have a few of the things we look for when people want to join, it's a no for me.
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
I'm going to make my answer a no for now, maybe when you go up a bit in belt and we get to know you better.
I'm sorry, but you both were discussed and it's a NO for both applicants.
Originally Posted by killshot30 View Post
Hi my name is Eric I am 18 years old Mexican and most of my hobbies around games like ps3 and pc games like cod and garrys mod but my real passion is toribash I fell in love with this game the second I started the tutorial this game really just spoke to me and I’ve been practicing my skills ever since. That’s enough about me though now here is my TB application my favorite mod is aikido big dojo. Some of my skills is getting myself out of really bad situations and knowing how to damage my opponent. I would like to join NE because it seems like a fun clan family that can help me improve my skills. I know no one from your clan but ive played a lot of them on aikido. If I become a NE clan member I can help you with wars and clan battles. My forum activity and my In game activity are both at a 9.

thank you for your time and hopefully im worthy of the NE name

I like to overall app, however you forum activity is very low with only 2 posts. Also i have seen you play in game and did not really see anything special

-No from me