Ranking
Original Post
[Paying well in items or real cash] Avatar and facebook cover
Hello everyone.

So I am creating a music event series called Laboratory under DJ name Synth Labs.

The request is:
  • 1x Avatar that would be used in SoundCloud and Facebook page;
  • 1x Banner that would be used as Facebook cover photo with a potential to re-do it every now and then for events (that is put some dj names on it and use it as a poster);

To have a better understanding on what type of music will be played:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fteU...nel=BoilerRoom

I have an idea and I need someone to make it true in the most professional way possible.

In the middle there should be a vial of a shape like this:

The background and color palette is up to you, but I am expecting quite a lot of colors (for example some sort of rainbow splash coming out of the vial). It has to have that synthetic vibe to it.

If you're going to put your hands on this request and want me to guide you through the process please do not hesitate and contact you. I'll add you on some other platform where we would be able to talk live.

As for payment, I am willing to pay a fine amount in items and we can discuss the terms later.

Please let me know if you're going to try this. I might pick a couple of winners if I decide so.

Cheers.
Last edited by Kristis133; Sep 4, 2021 at 01:13 PM.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Oh, my bad. Thank you, Life.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.