Ranking
Original Post
(Nitro) Nitro

Once there was a modest clan labeled (SAPT). In the clan there were three skilled leaders. One dark day two of the leaders stole from the clan bank to satisfy their addiction to new textures. The last pure leader Zack united with his right hand man Day to make a new clan "Nitro." Filled with anger to show the two evil leaders that they should of never betrayed their trust. Nitro furiously cut through the other clans that stood in their way.

Leaders
Day
Zack
Prince
Majors
Naai
Charm
Lieutenants
Zhask
Lies
Last
Jackcreed
Liveto
Carvy
Azzifire

Inactive
BlackDragon
Bercat
Bananas
Rexxy527
DJMC

Clan Bank
NitrosBank

1.) Follow the Toribash community rules.
2.) Be respectful to everyone, regardless of differences or affiliations.
3.) Listen to our leaders, they only want the best for the clan and its members.
4.) Have fun!

[] Regain our Official Status
[] Gain Rank 1 a second time
[] Top ten
[X] Top five
[] 20 Clan war streak
[] Get 1,000,000 in the bank.
[] Get 5,000,000 in the bank.

Crucify
BackFlips
Origin
Alpha
Electric
God
Jolt
NewEra

Click On The Banner To Apply
Last edited by Zack; Dec 11, 2020 at 03:45 PM.
Hey fly I'm just posting to wish your clan the best of luck and I hope you guys go far
In Beta We Trust
Who gave you permission to do this fly?
If I remember, if a clan was made, it cannot be used without the former owners consent. Not mad or nothing, just wondering.
I am indeed DeakManiac
sorry i forgot that was a rule
thanks for telling me that helps a lot I just changed the name to USMarine instead and my tag to USA thanks for telling me it means a lot
Clan war
Hey Two Guys of yours Came to me and my clan members and said they wanted a war but are war manager wasn't on so we couldnt make sure you guys contact war manager or go to our forums before you just go out asking for war and dont be disrespectful
hey fly check out March 12th ban list and see who was being a bad boy X)
Last edited by Day; Mar 14, 2014 at 09:57 PM. Reason: you would want to know... stalker
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
hey flyace somebody said they will invite me but i did not get it mono (or nono) rail was there can you send me a invite