View Poll Results: Should Stellar be unbanned
Yes
46 Votes / 79.31%
No
12 Votes / 20.69%
Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I present: a ranting juxtaposition about nothing important

TL ; DR - IMO:Unban, just keep him clear of staff positions at least for the immediate future.

I’ve had no dealings with Stellar unfortunately, so I cannot use character evidence to have any opinion here. I also sort of fail to understand what difference it would make having your main account back.

Having said this, I could not imagine losing ‘Bless’ as much as it would make no in game difference. If nothing else, your main is the account you start this whole journey with, and the account in which you have spent all of your time on. The idea of losing that bothers me greatly. (I understand people may not feel the same way as this is ‘just a game’)

We all make mistakes as we develop, and this seems like a pretty serious mistake. There are other safeguarding options however that I believe are more effective than a permanent ban for the rest of time- such as allowing him back to the game with a ban on him entering a staff position?

Unfortunately I have not had the joyous blessing of a staff position in this community, and so I do not understand the trend of reoffending and bans that there likely will be, but from an outside look in, I don’t see a reason to keep him banned much longer, with a full and frank regretful admission.
[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb
I can see what would make steller do what he did. working long ass hours for an entitled community that the majority of do not appreciate your work, and for a company that ultimately doesn't care about you, or said community,with zero compensation really sucks.

I met a lot of good people here, and it vastly improved the life I had at the time.. but when I think back about just how much free labor it was, it's kind of insane. and to be banned for seven years, and not even have an appeal you make be taken seriously is really fucked up.

unban him. it's what ishi would do.

[T]
#hi

Originally Posted by Kmyn View Post
it's pretty stellar actually

I definitely think Stellar should be unbanned. The words he's written in this thread reflecting on his actions are more sincere and thoughtful than any ban appeal I've ever read. There have been many members of this community, both regular and staff members, who committed equally if not more egregious offenses than Stellar has. For the ones that have made an effort to get their accounts unbanned, most of them succeeded and had a far shorter ban duration. I'm not sure what talks have been had behind the scenes, but I can't think of any objective reason to keep his account banned.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Posting nudes of yourself in a NSFW thread then saying it's not your fault that kids look at it is so fucking ignorant lmfao. Ofc kids are going to click on the threads out of plain curiosity because kids are just like that.... and plus, I know for a fact that you KNEW kids would be seeing what you're posting yet you went and posted it anyway. So stop trying to act like you posting nudes of yourself on a video game forum where tons of kids play is something that you shouldn't be held accountable to....
I like ya cut g.
As interesting as all this is, let's shift our focus back to the most important aspect of this process. If Stellar is unbanned, we will finally be able to get the striptease video we've always wanted after all these years. And frankly, that's worth advocating for. I stand with Stellar.
Last edited by visceral; Aug 13, 2020 at 02:36 AM.
Maya saying about not banning the n word and how white staff members and I specify white because now this is an issue about race now apparently how they infract and ban black users and should do it to white users, like how the fuck are you going to go around identifying these users race? LMAO
Originally Posted by ishi View Post
I can see what would make steller do what he did. working long ass hours for an entitled community that the majority of do not appreciate your work, and for a company that ultimately doesn't care about you, or said community,with zero compensation really sucks.

I met a lot of good people here, and it vastly improved the life I had at the time.. but when I think back about just how much free labor it was, it's kind of insane. and to be banned for seven years, and not even have an appeal you make be taken seriously is really fucked up.

unban him. it's what ishi would do.

Qft. Couldn't have said it better myself.

Also hey ishi, hey Stellar.