Ranking
Originally Posted by GoldmanLT View Post
Whats up guys,
Hello everybody, i am(or i should say i was) GoldmanLT, but now its mine atlernative char... I was Brown belt, i am from Lithuania(With love), GMT is +2, I want to join bc's i never was in clan, and i was invited here and i am happy bc's of that ! Mine age is 12 years. Also, the main info is that mine new name is BigDaddzy so i will be without rank (SORRY ;( ) Btw, one of you, Leaders, know how i play, so i will wait for the confirm of app

The app aint good, its O, but the K isnt there. He is great in-game, so imma say yes.
-----
Posted with the wrong acc :P
Last edited by besterich27; Jan 31, 2012 at 02:49 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by barraki22 View Post
my GMT is -5
i think
and my win lose ratio is low is because little 4 year olds used to get on my account and die on purpose
-----
did i mention HALO is the best game in the world

Nope. Never... Im sorry. We dont want immature kids.
"Even when our eyes are closed, there's a whole world out there that lives outside ourselves and our dreams." - Edward Elric
Originally Posted by XTorigod View Post
Heya guys, my name's XToriGod. I'm 15 years old and I'm currently a black belt. I'm sorry but I have no clue what my GMT is but I live in the United States in New York. If I were to rate myself in skill, I would call myself a regular black belt in all honesty. I would like to join this clan because I want to have a clan that is friendly and has clan members that are loyal towards one another. I could donate 500 Tc each week when I win a tourney. My favorite mods are Judo and Aikido. I'm sorry that I don't have any replays but thats because when I updated Toribash to the latest version, it wiped out all of my replays. I'm very loyal and friendly towards my clan mates if they act the same towards me. The only clan I've ever been in is Insane, but I quit because it wasn't really making any progress at all. Oh and did I mention that I'm a girl? If you call me a "dude", I'll hunt you down and skin you alive o.o Lol, just kidding. I hope I could join this clan (:

Ooh... Well this is a bit of suprise. You seem like a very nice pal. Definetly yes :3
"Even when our eyes are closed, there's a whole world out there that lives outside ourselves and our dreams." - Edward Elric
Awwwh thanks guys (: I guess I just need one more yes.
You've taken everything I have. Now, all I'm asking for is my heart back.
"Your testicles are fucking adorable" -Fusionman
I say no, look at his win percentage.
-----
(was talking about barraki)
Last edited by dank; Jan 31, 2012 at 06:13 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
dreamy suicide act
I'm sorry guys but I just got accepted into Zone and your decision wasn't that fast. Sorry guys. Requesting single ally ?
You've taken everything I have. Now, all I'm asking for is my heart back.
"Your testicles are fucking adorable" -Fusionman
hey its because of little kidz that cant even get on my account now thats y my ratio is low
I'm what Willis was talkin about
B Man439510 (xbox gamertag)
my GMT is -5
i think
and my win lose ratio is low is because little 4 year olds used to get on my account and die on purpose
-----
did i mention HALO is the best game in the world

Mate, don't make up shit, your being a idiot, "and my win lose ratio is low is because little 4 year olds used to get on my account and die on purpose" My opinion is that i don't want you in this clan, i don't think this clan is looking for a person who tells lies and how would a freakin 4 year old hack your account.........
Labirynth
-----
Awwwh thanks guys (: I guess I just need one more yes.
I like this guy i say yes
Last edited by Labirynth; Feb 1, 2012 at 06:01 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Ronald McDonald is scary.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
GG
Originally Posted by XTorigod View Post
I'm sorry guys but I just got accepted into Zone and your decision wasn't that fast. Sorry guys. Requesting single ally ?

Aight, its your decision.. (Note to self: Dang impatient girls -.-)