Ranking
Original Post
Clan League 2019
Hello, Clan League season starts soon and there has been some delay behind the scenes. So I've placed it on my "To Do" list.

It's almost the end of April now and 2018 started at the end of July. I'd prefer to have it start in the middle of May (since that gives me time to get things together) but if June or July is prefferable to everyone then that's easy to do.

Here's a link to an anonymous survery so I get some idea of what is generally wanted;
|SURVERY IS CLOSED|https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/LFMMJML |SURVERY IS CLOSED|
(It's 4 simple questions and a comment box, help me out here ok)

Results of survey are here, http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...6#post11614936
Last edited by Icky; Apr 29, 2019 at 12:11 AM.
Originally Posted by Icky View Post
Custom Color is unlikely at this point in time. Perhaps I should have put a couple prize questions but covering all the possible bases would be a million questions long. I personally dislike doing the "CUSTOM 3D ITEM" prize because of how long things have taken recently. (Shout out to RA and Alpha for being as patient as they were)

if you can't do something like making a custom color, a custom 3d item should be good enough.
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
Originally Posted by Icky View Post

do people agree?

yes -

i recommend giving the clan full authority over customisation too - e.g setting the qi limit
Last edited by counter; Apr 25, 2019 at 06:30 PM.
Originally Posted by Icky
I'm trying, and it seems like it's working so far.

Alts are the most obvious issue considering what happened last year. I'm currently deciding how to punish the clan(s) and user(s) if i find alts or sharing at all.
Prior joining might be a reasonable idea. But will have to consider how difficult it would be to actually enforce. I'll ask Sir if he has recommendations.

My personal recomendation would be simple.

Any clan catched on alts, logining under others teammate profiles etc:
1. Disqualified and all members would be disqualified from any furthers CLs
2. Clan should be immediatly shut down WITHOUT right to revive it later.

At this point clan would think twice of their activity and ability to go through whole CL instead of just randomly entering such a massive event.

Next, about rosters. Make a deadline for entering into a clan etc. for example 7th of may. After that day we save rosters of all clans. And if it happens that someones tries to participate in clan league and wasn't on a roaster before 7th of May, then clan gets disqualified and penalized.

Also about Instagib modes they just shouldn't be on mod pool, because they are just nonsense .

[s] [tgs] [w] [dp]
Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion
It'd be nice to have something tangible, like a custom t-shirt for the winners that can be offered on the merch store. Free shirts might not be the best option for every participant of the winning clan, but perhaps a lower rate can be negotiated to purchase for those participants. Just a thought.
1. We was promised toribash next around June, soooo what if it comes out during clan league 2. custom colour is definitely a great idea 3.custom 3d item is lame + there arent many item forgers right now 4. everyone fucking hates tk and erthtk they should get wiped completely 5. PLEASE PLEASE DO THE CLAN LEAGUE PREDICTIONS THING AGAIN

1) what

2) I'll look into it, although i suspect people are hyping it up more than it really deserves. Try making a colour you want to see in toribash that isn't similar to something already.

3) there are a few, i just don't know how reliable they can be considering history. I could go outside and find someone else but i really don't want to rely on doing that.

4) like it or not it's a staple of toribash, it's just older than the other three selections so it's not as high quality. ErthTKv2 is favoured by some, not by others. If someone can hand me a mod that is better then feel free.

5) Ask ES. I'm not running that on my own as well.
THIS CLAN LEAGUE BETTER BE PERFECT ICKY!

OR ELSE!

lil side note it'd be cool to have a prize that carries over into tb next assuming that comes out soon
Last edited by Divine; Apr 26, 2019 at 08:15 AM.

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
Would love to see live stream coverage or match reviews of latter rounds. Preferably by someone familiar with competitive mods and has a grasp on in-match situations. Or a variety of hosts! Would be fun

Personally, I would prefer doing post commentary because doing it in real time is quite an issue to do reliably. Unless you're privy to the players thinking and they both agree to not press space to end the turn you're often halfway through a thought before the toris move. Especially in the openers and the ends of games because generally you're practiced in the openers so the time it takes to click the joints is short (also move memory is a thing), while at the end if 99% of the time it's only a few joints pressed at a time cause the match becomes about making sure you don't get crushed or dq in the last couple turns.

Issues with post com videos are their own. But at least toribash has a pause button on replays and 99% of people know how to use the replay controls properly.