Ranking
Originally Posted by Lite View Post
Unfortunately I don't plan on working on an iOS version of it so soon. I would need a Mac computer to develop iOS apps and I won't be able to get one till the end of the year :/

I'm not quite sure but I thought Apple offered their SDK for both PC and Mac. Also, emulators is a good idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Originally Posted by Bird View Post
Now this is getting my attention, Pm notifications would be very helpful.

It'll take some time to be added
Originally Posted by TananPro View Post
You can try with virtual computers.

Yeah that's my best shot
Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
I'm not quite sure but I thought Apple offered their SDK for both PC and Mac. Also, emulators is a good idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hurr not that I know, Apple made swift open source but Windows/Linux users still can't compile iOS software
-----
New version available. New UI and Broadcast Notifications
Last edited by Lite; Jan 29, 2016 at 11:45 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Safetrade would be very helpful, because some marketeers prefer safetrade to send items and stuff.

Also, really good app Lite :)
R.I.P Static
Originally Posted by Life View Post
Safetrade would be very helpful, because some marketeers prefer safetrade to send items and stuff.

Also, really good app Lite

Thanks Life, I'll put it in the planned features list :v
I'm not entirely sure if that is allowed but since Notifications are a Thing:
A notification about your items not being the cheapest on the market anymore.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

Originally Posted by retasim View Post
I'm not entirely sure if that is allowed but since Notifications are a Thing:
A notification about your items not being the cheapest on the market anymore.

That's possible & It's legal but I'm kind of afraid to add too much notifications since it uses the phone network and may use too much data.

I'll be adding an settings screen to enable/disable notifications today
Its very costly to keep an app up on the apple store, were talking $100/yr, and the play store 25/yr so if you cannot put it on any of those store its understandable. The problem with ios is that their is no unsecure sources button which would allow you to download .ipa apps. Also sideloading onto ios is a hassle.
Originally Posted by Jedi View Post
Its very costly to keep an app up on the apple store, were talking $100/yr, and the play store 25/yr so if you cannot put it on any of those store its understandable. The problem with ios is that their is no unsecure sources button which would allow you to download .ipa apps. Also sideloading onto ios is a hassle.

Play store is a one time fee and yeah, Apple kinda of makes life hard for developers :s

Just found out that Android includes a library which is able to parse HTML, I'll see if I can add PM features today.
Last edited by Lite; Jan 29, 2016 at 06:12 PM.