ES Recruitment Drive
First off, i've added a replay of one of my tricks so far. Although, i'm making the mod, landing and stability is the biggest issue right now. (even for me)

Taking Tapion's feedback, I'll add a little movement in the glutes to widen your stance and as a result, create more balance for yourself.

Carving or "Turning"

There are many ways to maneuver your board in the mod but the easiest way that i've found (which i use) is this:

1) When beginning your carve, use your hips, abs and knees to throw your bodyweight to either side

2) Once the board comes in contact with the hill and 'stops', use this oppurtunity to direct your momentum in either direction using your lumbar, chest and/or knees

3) Once you've moved in your desired direction, you can use your pecs, chest, abs and hips to regain stability again

I should have a new version of the board in a few hours. Perhaps it will be recoloured as well
Attached Files
720Grab.rpl (67.7 KB, 22 views)
Pirate: smilies, your textures kick so much ass

<~ClockworkMonkey> sometimes, you don't try really hard and things just work out

can you make it all diferent colors like green, blue and red? that would be cool..and your 720 spin was amazing!! good job! i can do a double backflip! cant really spin though..seems pretty hard? is it?
not that hard, just use your chests and pecs to spin in either direction when the main part of your board hits the drop, you can use your hips for added rotation too.

Also, green, blue, red would be ugly :P I have something in mind

<~ClockworkMonkey> sometimes, you don't try really hard and things just work out

Added Version 2 of the snowboard in the first post

Read the improvement log for more information about it. Planning to make an MP track soon as well

aw cool replay man, and can u make a cool skate mod, but what uke have a kate too?
lol you haven't heard of real skateboarding?