Toribash
Original Post
The holiest 2D and 3D shop + requests

Allow me to introduce myself and my selling thread with some works I made since my beginning in the game.
These works range from when I did stuff with mouse, going through using a smartphone, and now with a digital tablet.

Feel free to offer on these

Requests will be for heads and 3d items** mainly, with the possibility of making single jointed limbs or simple non-jointed full sets. Also making textures for retexturable 3d items such as "Beanie", "Anime Hair", "Valkyrie Hair", etc.

Please have respect and save both your time and mine by placing fair offers.

I accept TC and USD via PayPal. USD encouraged.

My Discord is: |V|#6565

**3d items are not implemented in the game unless you go through the process of THIS thread.
Last edited by MariaVirgine; Mar 15, 2021 at 10:03 PM. Reason: Added Head + Previews
Hello Mariavirgine,

This sub-forum is only for selling Art/Textures.

For selling 3D items; please use the items sub-forum and remove the 3D Items section from this thread.

a) art is anything that is regarded as an image file and is mounted upon items that allow textures on them (e.g. a head texture). whether you're hand drawing textures of sculpting whatever you want. If you do not need to mount and img file onto the item once it is in the game, you're not selling art.
you can sell textures to mount on a skateboard and call it art. You cannot design a skateboard which becomes an item and designate it as art.

Since your aim is to be non-compliant I will close the thread until you choose to follow the rules.

If you're selling the image to mount onto a textureable item, that is fine. creating a textured item is not art. It's an item.

Have a great day and good luck selling!
Last edited by Charm; Oct 8, 2020 at 03:31 PM.
Originally Posted by Squidward View Post
Hello Mariavirgine,

This sub-forum is only for selling Art/Textures.

For selling 3D items; please use the items sub-forum and remove the 3D Items section from this thread.

Have a great day and good luck selling!

Hello Squidward, the 3D part isn't for items but for the work involved in creating one. Which is sculpt polygons and hand drawn textures.

As I consider it art, I'll keep it here. Thanks for the heads-up though.
I opened the thread.

For clarity;

He's selling obj files to people that would like to have their own 3d items. That's art.

They dont become items until they are actually placed into the game. (Usually by me in this case).
Thread is fine.

Also, total side note, the objs are v good and make my life easy with implementation into the game.
Got discord? Would like to talk there about buying these heads
Cold#6433
ancient Moderated Message:
you've had the previous signature since 2019, i wonder how long it'll take you to notice this