ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
(Mechanic) Mechanical illusion
MECHANICAL
ILLUSION

Story
There was war between The Mechanical and The Illusioner. On the side of the Mechanical, Their Leader was Blood1310 he made all the Mechanical things to defeat the Illusioners the only weapon to defeat the Illusioners is to make the Mecha Dragon it took 1,5 years to build the MD(MechaDragon). The Mechanical was telling it all to the city. On the illusioner side their leader was superjoy he was nice to everyone he make illusion on his wall creating many illusion until the Mechanical take over their city. The Illusioner plan was secret.
Until on the present day. The Mechanical attack the Illusion base when the MD destroy their base was only wall, table everything inside was Illusion the MD was confused, the MD vision is not normal so, the MD walk back and when the MD walk backward it was a trap the MD was trap on a cement and died. The Mechanical surrender cause MD was the only weapons Blood1310 was thinking of Blood1310 be friend with superjoy and they two makes a clan name The Mechanical Illusion.

Rules

1. Respect to the Leader
2. Don’t rage quit
3. Do not say bad words. Have 5 warnings
4. Have to op leader on any server that the member
5. Don’t be a dick to anyone
6. Don’t be a dickhead
7. Respect the clan

ONLY Silvertron knows how to make thread but just respect us
Silvertron created the thread and the clan so please respect me and that

Thread link: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?p=7309388

Goal
1.Have 10 members. Accomplish
2.Have 20 members
3.Have 30 members
4.Have 40 members
5.Have 10k at bank
6.Be official
7.Have good members

Single Allies

1. Experts

Bank/Donation

please sent tc to MechanicBank
Last edited by silvertron; May 21, 2014 at 08:05 AM.
Assalamualaikum wr.wb, FOR THE FIRST POSt
They say all of the good boys go to heaven but bad boys bring heaven to you
Maybe you should post a link to this on the clan page I couldn't find one when I checked.
-----
Either you are being ironic and I haven't noticed or you made a spelling error in your clan art. I think it is spelled illusion isn't it?
Last edited by Zelda; May 18, 2014 at 04:41 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Good morning sweet princess