Toribash
The only thing i care when i try to make an head is that the result must be beautiful, if it s copyed, painted, drawned with blood why do you care? I never said it's a hand made head which i'm selling for 10k tc. That drawing was not on the internet, it was on a review, i liked it and converted it, i'm just asking if you like that, i'm not asking you to say something like "oh gratz! u r a talented photoshop user!!"
it's an okay pattern. However, the problem is that it's stretched. This indicates pure copy paste. I know I've seen that fractal before, and it's not oval like you have it. Along with the wrapping failure at the back.

What's the problem with pure copy? It's stealing. What if you copied and made it unstretched and smooth wrap in back and all? It's a derivative work, which isn't as bad. And so you're selling copied work, which is commercial use (toricredits are a virtual good, and i guess that has virtual value), and probably illegal. You're getting money for other peoples work.