Endurance Onslaught 4
Original Post
Got any idea on how Toribash gives players score?
Sorry if I haven't downloaded the game yet.
So, I was watching some Toribash videos and I asked myself a question: "How does Toribash calculate score?" and I've failed to answer that as of now.
So, any idea on how Toribash calculates score so I would stop asking myself aforementioned question?
Well each part of the body has a score multiplier (some parts will take more damages than others depending on the mod rules)

For example on Lenshu3ng.tbm you will take no damage on the knee/elbow but the head will take many damages.
Its also based on the velocity of the part hitting the other (as in real life i want to say, if you don't move your punch fast, you will make no damages)

---EDIT---

Its clear in my head, but you will understand once you try it i guess
Why would humans have arms when they do have legs?
Originally Posted by Zwar View Post
Well each part of the body has a score multiplier (some parts will take more damages than others depending on the mod rules)

For example on Lenshu3ng.tbm you will take no damage on the knee/elbow but the head will take many damages.
Its also based on the velocity of the part hitting the other (as in real life i want to say, if you don't move your punch fast, you will make no damages)

---EDIT---

Its clear in my head, but you will understand once you try it i guess

Then what are the score multipliers, and also, I want math formula-dependent explanation, not verbal explanation.
Originally Posted by CRVCBash View Post
Then what are the score multipliers, and also, I want math formula-dependent explanation, not verbal explanation.

I'd recommend opening the modmaker and examining the multipliers there (you can also see more vaguely interesting informations there too).
I'm back on that bull like the cowboy
[Zero] [Parrot] [NOT] [TANG]
akina | oaky | haku | max | suka | static
Originally Posted by Zephh View Post
I'd recommend opening the modmaker and examining the multipliers there (you can also see more vaguely interesting informations there too).

So how do I open the modmaker? (shortcut for it)