Toribash
i just turned 21 about a week ago. was asked by someone in the clan and i like luck. plus i'm Irish so kinda in my blood lol. my name is chance or c dog is fine or sears tower is acceptable from time to time :3. i am online often and like to play with clan mates and people i know. i feel i can benefit in wars and just generally like to hang out. i'm active on clan forums and check and post daily. i do have a steam i need to add money to it though before i can add people but i plan to do it sooner rather than later. i'm mainly an aikido player but i have fun trying new mods as well. yes i am willing to wait as long as its not like a month before i hear anything. not really sure what my gender is yet i'm leaning towards male but its a coin toss XD
Declined if that was a app,Go to the first page and copy the questions then paste
Originally Posted by chanceoo7 View Post
i just turned 21 about a week ago. was asked by someone in the clan and i like luck. plus i'm Irish so kinda in my blood lol. my name is chance or c dog is fine or sears tower is acceptable from time to time :3. i am online often and like to play with clan mates and people i know. i feel i can benefit in wars and just generally like to hang out. i'm active on clan forums and check and post daily. i do have a steam i need to add money to it though before i can add people but i plan to do it sooner rather than later. i'm mainly an aikido player but i have fun trying new mods as well. yes i am willing to wait as long as its not like a month before i hear anything. not really sure what my gender is yet i'm leaning towards male but its a coin toss XD

And then you answer
Age? 23

Reason to join the clan? It's probably cool. My last clan was basically dead.

Your name?,Or nickname? Ben

How much you play? Pretty often, i switch around games and work quite a lot, but i've got 227 hour on toribash on steam right now.

What can you do for this clan? I'm pretty good. And i'm a programmer, so i've been playing with move saving scripts.

How much you go on the forums? Not super often, i mostly go on the forums to frequent the dev forum.

Do you have steam? Yup.

What mods you are good at? Aikido derivatives, ok at katana*.

Are you willing to wait to join this clan? Sure, i'd be fine be clanless so it doesn't make too much of a difference.

Also what gender? Male
Denied reapply after leaving that clan
Originally Posted by ennben View Post
Age? 23

How much you play? Pretty often, i switch around games and work quite a lot, but i've got 227 hour on toribash on steam right now.

What can you do for this clan? I'm pretty good. And i'm a programmer, so i've been playing with move saving scripts.

How much you go on the forums? Not super often, i mostly go on the forums to frequent the dev forum.

Do you have steam? Yup.

Are you willing to wait to join this clan? Sure, i'd be fine be clanless so it doesn't make too much of a difference.

Also what gender? Male

:/
Reapplying after having left the clan
Age? 23

Do you have steam? Yup.

Also what gender? Male

Originally Posted by bigdogswag View Post
:/