Toribash
Original Post
Reinstalling items to 3.32 Folder
I just downloaded 3.32 for Windows, and I went to my previous older version of my account folder in the Custom Folder. I only found high ranking people. Not my folder. So therefore, I cannot put my items into my Drummer folder. I really need help on where to find the 3.32 folder. Do I have to create the folder myself this time? Help would be greatly appreciatated.
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
What operating system are you on? Vista probably has it in "C: \Games\Toribash-3.32"
XP- should be "C: \Program Files\Toribash-3.32"
I'm not sure about linux or mac though.

B&B&B&
Yeah its Windows XP. I found the Custom folder for 3.32 and everything but my folder isn't there and neither are a lotr of other peoples. I'll try creating my own folder and see how that goes.
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
You have activated a texture and uploaded a picture? If you do not have anything, it will not be there. Unless you turned autoupdate off. You can create a folder for yourself, but no one else will see what you put in there, then.

B&B&B&
K I created my own folder and it worked. But how do I turn on the autoupdate? It's a text file isn't it?
If you didn't turn it off, you probably don't have to turn it on. If you were to want to turn it back on, if it was off, you would need to go to the shortcut on your desktop, right click, then go to properties.

It should look a little like this: <without yellow highlight>

The target (first box you can type in) should not have an "-autoupdate 0"
Last edited by nmilkosky; Jun 27, 2008 at 01:23 PM.

B&B&B&