Toribash
Original Post
Tori previewer on forums
If you are on a computer that doesn't have Toribash installed, then, on the website, you can look at your character if you just bought something and want to see what it looks like.
Last edited by Lazors; May 7, 2013 at 05:26 PM.
The photos of those characters will take up too much space.
Last edited by Lazors; May 7, 2013 at 05:25 PM.
Originally Posted by STRETFIGHT View Post
The photos of those characters will take up too much space.

Not necessarily. It would be possible to write something to render the toris based on your item.dat, which they already have to store and keep a record of anyway. Seems like this could be getting close to suggesting an in-browser toribash, which isn't really possible.
~ [Fa]mily~
"You may have Downs, but you get me up." - Hucota7
Oh I like this. Sort of like World of Warcraft has the WoW armory?
It would be pretty neat.
Maybe even neater as an app on your smartphone.
'u'
Just allow me to expand here,
I think it would make selling sets for those who don't have the necessary items to make some TC easier .
So what i'm getting at is , if the Op's idea is implemented , players should be able to upload images onto a tori just to take screens with or upload directly to their art thread.
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.
we had this in the torishop before the rollback, it might have just been for textures though
shmevin eats smegma
Toribash forum TRY and BUY
in the ToriShop here at the forums cant we like try and buy? so we could see how the items look like

example
-there is a tori at the right and the items at the left

-you want to see how magma force looks like press the TRY button to see how it looks like in the game

- must work on every item in the torishop also for the textures (not music)
Originally Posted by Karstnator View Post
in the ToriShop here at the forums cant we like try and buy? so we could see how the items look like

example
-there is a tori at the right and the items at the left

-you want to see how magma force looks like press the TRY button to see how it looks like in the game

- must work on every item in the torishop also for the textures (not music)

Isnt that in the game?
hi
panda it would be very useful if they put that idea becoz some people like me still use version 3.99