ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
SHAVE FRED

HI.
THIS IS FRED.
HE WAS WORKING ON QUARANTINE FOR A LONG TIME.
HIS HAIR IS LONG AND HE FORGOT HOW HE LOOKED LIKE.

Objective:
Imagine how FRED was looked like before quarantine using MS Paint only and explain why he looks like that. (Where he working mb, what's with his private live?)

Rules:
MS Paint only. No naked stuff. FRED is shy

Example:

Shaved FRED

Prize:
1st place - 10000 toricredits
2nd place - 4997 toricredits
3rd place - hit effects + Eye Patch

Deadline:
25 of February 2021.

GOOD LUCK
HAVE FUN
BE COOL
LIKE CSARO XAAN DAXOS

Last edited by EliZ; Feb 26, 2021 at 07:28 PM.
Hosted >3000 events b4 you even was born.
MY SUPER ART SHOP IS OPEN AGAIN
Hi Tarlan I noticed it and I couldnt miss it out!!!!
Yesterday I wasn hanging around some street which I dont know what it is and guess what? I noticed Fred! Thats what I told him: "Hello vonuchka, I swear you can never shave yourself, stav' ochko or I will tell everything to Tarlon and he will slap your pecs, mraz', I will meet you tomorrow near "Pyatyorochka"!"
Thats what exactly I told him so he agreed
Today I went to Pyatyorochka to meet our dear hairy friend and I was shocked! Fred is a real TOP MODEL YAY, yabivdool!!!
Fred told me that his job is making zakladki and feeding pigeons, he says that birds motivate him and he wishes to become a ostrich. I told him he's a cool dude and I hope somedays him wishes become true. Also he asked you to give me a hit effect

FRED IS REAL

yes

So covid19 is a reason why he got so hairy, not much to tell. Also he works for CIA and he is that dude been captured in bigfoot photos. Whole game been rigged from the start. So there is how to shave him, but all information about finding fred and whole his location is secret. I can't tell it completely, but belive me.
Last edited by T0n0mi; Feb 17, 2021 at 11:12 AM.
It took me ten years to find the answer to something, and I forgot about it in two seconds
Good entries. I guess we will find out much more information in future. Still not over, waiting 4 others.
Hrrm. Too many good entries. Adding 4997 tcs to the prize for the first place.
Hello. Thank you. Waiting for your entry. Also, remastered the prize for this and another event. Other toridollars are going for the future event. To thank you, you can take any head from my incredible head shop for free (link in signature)

Prize:
1st place - 10000 toricredits
2nd place - 4997 toricredits
3rd place - hit effects

ATTENTION, FRED IS NEW AMBASSADOR OF PUMA! BE CAREFUL, SUKABLYA!!!
Steam YouTube Discord Anku#8567
Added Eye patch to the prizes, the prize for 3rd place now is:

3rd place - hit effects + Eye patch