ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
!¡TƎN P0I¸TS T0 GRÃFFIND0R¡!

Good evening! This is me. Tarlan Professor Dumbledor. The year in Hogwarts school is ending, so it's time to give some points to gryffindor to make idiot Malfoy cry as usual. The problem is that I am, the an Proffesor Dumb le dor, too old for making an excuses such as "friendship points" to Neville. The Oxford school rule says that slytherine should be shamed always, so me, the Aggressor Bumble Bee, asking you guys to come up with some ideas why should I give you 10 points. Okgo.

OBJECTIVE:

Tell Nicequestion Papadog why you deserved 10 points in 5-15 sentences using there thefollowing words:
-Cringe
-10 points
-Magician

EXAMPLE:

beep

PRIZORS:

40000 TC for 1st place
20000 TC for 2nd place
9492 TC for 3rd place

And random items for interesting entries.

DEADLINE:

24th of March 2021.

GOOD LUCK
HAVE FUN
BE COOL LIKE
CANDELABRA LUMIERE
Last edited by Tarlan; Mar 9, 2021 at 10:11 AM. Reason: censored something
Hosted >3000 events b4 you even was born.
MY SUPER ART SHOP IS OPEN AGAIN
Sir Dumbledor, i came here with a report upon my research.
A lot of questions i still have, but i don't doubt in request of such respectful magician as you.
I hope you will be pleased with result and you will teach me the powerful "Delirium tremens" spell.
So, there is a results:
Most of adult Hufflepuff students are practicing some sort of disrespectful rituals whith dressing as animals, every sunday in the night they locking up in theyr bedrooms and i heard really strange moans and a lot of slaps. Wet slaps.
I suppose that could be a werewolf worshipping. We need to investigate that accident further. Also i brought Nymphadora Tonks underwear as you asked. As you mentioned, that could be a source of black magic happening in.
But be aware, it smells like fish. I have no idea why, but it's also covered in some sort of sticky substance. I will left the jar with that sample at your room at the night, as you asked.
Next point of research been a bit complicated. Severus Snape at the beginning resisted to give me that "angel dust" you asked. He almost casted a spell on me.
I understand that's a rare alchemy ingridient but i got no idea it's so forbidden to talk about. I explained the sutiation. So i got a really small amount of it in the letter.
And he asked me to tell you this secret phrase :"I will bake your ass".
The latest objective been hardest for me, but i did it.
So, i discovered Slytherin students are loyal to you. So they agreed to visit your quarters tomorrow at the night.
As you asked - 3 boys and 3 young girls. I tried my best to convince them, so i used some help from Mr.Snape, but price been too high for me as Gryffindor student, but i feel no cringe. Even if it costs a 10 points for house Gryffindor.

I hope you will enjoy my work, and i expect i have not failed you, sir.
It took me ten years to find the answer to something, and I forgot about it in two seconds
OHEY ITS OVER NOW AND 10 POINTS GOES TOOOOO:

1st place - Cobra cause he was rude I like rude guys they remind me my father
You've successfully sent 40000 ToriCredits to Cobra.

2nd place - Gayest cause he told about main school problem nowadays
You've successfully sent 20000 ToriCredits to gayest.

3rd place - T0n0mi cause he opened my eyes what that slaps were
You've successfully sent 9492 ToriCredits to T0n0mi.

ADDITIONAL PRIZORS:

Kane - for not knowing HP in 2k21
You've sent Head Toriboppers to Kane.

Nrm8085 - cause of bad nickname
You've sent Quicksilver Torso to nrm8085.

BlueEvil - for his nudes if he wins soo I also have belt for our future game for u sexy
You've sent Black Belt to BlueEvil.

Nightflow - cause of me in the text ea
You've sent Chronos Grip, Head Avatar to Nightflow.

ITS OVER NOW YEAH EVERYBODY GETS THE PRIZE CAUSE I'M COOL DEAL WITH IT

AND WAIT FOR FUTURE EVENT IT WILL BE SOOOOON.
Hosted >3000 events b4 you even was born.
MY SUPER ART SHOP IS OPEN AGAIN