Toribash
Fly, It's Not Being Mean, It's Just Saying You Want More Spars And Parkour Replays. I Can Definitely Make Do With That, It Will Just Be Time Consuming. And Probably a Shorter Map.
I got a parkour replay, just time to send it
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Sadly I don't have any stylish replays. I just get things done with no style :/ I'll try more to get replays though.
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
[Class-G] UnDetailed InFractions.rpl

Here is a Spar Replay For The Video, I Know Not The Best But, It Was a SinglePlayer Spar, And It's Hard For Me To Keep Track of Both Character's Motion, Anyways Here it Is.
if anyone wants spar join nos i am there i will edit when i am not
---------
just nvm k?
Last edited by TheDevix; Jun 15, 2014 at 01:08 AM.
Bad news, the case that I ordered was pronounce missing. So they have to send a new one that will arrive Monday, mean while I hope the leaders can understand and they won't kick me xl
-----
Fly, I have a spar video that me and Pingu did but I can't upload it. But once I get the parts I'll send it to you. k?
-----
I miss my tori so much ;(
Last edited by XMagicainX; Jun 15, 2014 at 01:23 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hey, Here's Another Replay Just You Don't Have to Put it In the Video Because This Parkour Replay, Is That Bad. Anyways Leave FeedBack On My Worst Replay Ever.

[Class-G] Worst Parkour Replay.rpl