ES Recruitment Drive
Not bad app, but i'll have to reject, I guess you have to improve in your apps.
And also, you forgot one requiriment.
-----
Must have at least 1 year in toribash
Last edited by Kratos; Aug 3, 2015 at 04:36 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
eh. ok.
:/ well sorry for wasting your time guys, I guess I'll go for another clan

but just so you know this was NOT a self-senterd shout out :|
Last edited by Joffy421; Aug 3, 2015 at 07:26 PM. Reason: bye guys
Hello my name is Jonathan and im 14 years old. And making videos for people (Art/video maker).

I've learned alot in toribash and also i got an replay thread (Check my sig)
I making madmen/sparring/parkour. But i havent upload some yet. Just a few that i worked hard with.

I love toribash as a game wrestling i started a few years ago but i stopped in 2 years. But then i created this account that i always played on!.

Im 4th dan. Almost 5th. If i got time. But i like to play aikido judo wushu sometimes but im more a solo player. And i also sparring guy. But some people thinks im pretty good.

Anyways i can get longer then this. If i dont get someone that stops me mittle in everything. Thanks, and no more stuipid people that thinks that im a stuipid person who is dumd. Nope im a nice person!.

Deal with it!

Hey A-team I am Jagron, but my real name is Leevi..
Im from Finland and i am 14years old.
I have black belt and you should see it at left And I am not an alt.. I can prove it if needed.
My main mods are abd and mushu..
I am pretty daym active and in my opinion im not a bad player. Thanks for letting me waste your time
-----
I want to join the clan because i want to carry a name when i win tourneys etc..
So the clan will get respect
And my previous clans were Agility whisp3er royal smile ash entity and oreo
-----
and i have 0 bans or warnings
Last edited by Jagron; Aug 3, 2015 at 09:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hi, my name is Marcus.
I'm 15 Year old boy who likes to play Toribash. I've been in 2 clans, Angel and Psycho, Angel was THE clan, i thought i was gonna be in it forever, but then inactivity took over, and the leader decided to shut it down. Psycho was one of those clans, where you get accepted, but the people don't really accept you. They made me leave, because of the inactivity, i felt leftout. It's a long time ago, but now i'm ready to apply for (A).
My favorite mods is: Lenshu, Mushu, Wushu & Aikido. I like to do tricking too, though im not that good at it. I live in Denmark where we speak danish, wich is my primary language, the time is Gmt+1.

I've been wanting to join (A) since i started playing with one of your members in a recruitment room, his name was 16bars.

I have experienced alot of different things through my life. Wierd things, like finding my grandma's dildo. Sad things, like coming home, and mom tell's me that dad isn't coming home. Funny things, like hosting a party a little bit like Project X, except my stepfather doesn't have a Mercedes. Therefore, i do have a different sense of humor.

I've been applying to alot of different clans the past few years, but after the apply, i regretted it, so i took some time and started looking for a clan that i really wanted to join and to be with, and i think this might be the one. After the things i've done for the past few days, i
understand if you don't think of me as a worthy member of (A).

Thank you for considering my app.

It's not the load that breaks you down, it's the way you carry it.

-Lou Holtz
Originally Posted by SweeYollo View Post
Hello my name is Jonathan and im 14 years old. And making videos for people (Art/video maker).

I've learned alot in toribash and also i got an replay thread (Check my sig)
I making madmen/sparring/parkour. But i havent upload some yet. Just a few that i worked hard with.

I love toribash as a game wrestling i started a few years ago but i stopped in 2 years. But then i created this account that i always played on!.

Im 4th dan. Almost 5th. If i got time. But i like to play aikido judo wushu sometimes but im more a solo player. And i also sparring guy. But some people thinks im pretty good.

Anyways i can get longer then this. If i dont get someone that stops me mittle in everything. Thanks, and no more stuipid people that thinks that im a stuipid person who is dumd. Nope im a nice person!.

Deal with it!

Sorry, but you were Rejected.

Originally Posted by Jagron View Post
Hey A-team I am Jagron, but my real name is Leevi..
Im from Finland and i am 14years old.
I have black belt and you should see it at left And I am not an alt.. I can prove it if needed.
My main mods are abd and mushu..
I am pretty daym active and in my opinion im not a bad player. Thanks for letting me waste your time
-----
I want to join the clan because i want to carry a name when i win tourneys etc..
So the clan will get respect
And my previous clans were Agility whisp3er royal smile ash entity and oreo

no. rejected.

-----
Originally Posted by marcuspt View Post
Hi, my name is Marcus.
I'm 15 Year old boy who likes to play Toribash. I've been in 2 clans, Angel and Psycho, Angel was THE clan, i thought i was gonna be in it forever, but then inactivity took over, and the leader decided to shut it down. Psycho was one of those clans, where you get accepted, but the people don't really accept you. They made me leave, because of the inactivity, i felt leftout. It's a long time ago, but now i'm ready to apply for (A).
My favorite mods is: Lenshu, Mushu, Wushu & Aikido. I like to do tricking too, though im not that good at it. I live in Denmark where we speak danish, wich is my primary language, the time is Gmt+1.

I've been wanting to join (A) since i started playing with one of your members in a recruitment room, his name was 16bars.

I have experienced alot of different things through my life. Wierd things, like finding my grandma's dildo. Sad things, like coming home, and mom tell's me that dad isn't coming home. Funny things, like hosting a party a little bit like Project X, except my stepfather doesn't have a Mercedes. Therefore, i do have a different sense of humor.

I've been applying to alot of different clans the past few years, but after the apply, i regretted it, so i took some time and started looking for a clan that i really wanted to join and to be with, and i think this might be the one. After the things i've done for the past few days, i
understand if you don't think of me as a worthy member of (A).

Thank you for considering my app.

It's not the load that breaks you down, it's the way you carry it.

-Lou Holtz

I'll be honest, your app wasn't really bad, however you just applied to us, you don't know our clan like we don't know you, i cant feel you're really interested and i guess that you'd have to learn a lot about clans and forum things before joining a clan like us.
I'm sorry, rejected.
Last edited by Kratos; Aug 3, 2015 at 09:43 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hello I'm ImDna

I'll be hosting your thoughts for a some time so I'd like for you to take me into consideration.

Alright I want to join because the players I've seen in here are very skillful, and I would want to put myself into this type of community. I am currently a Black Belt but I've had a account in the past (ask me about it personally I don't want to put it out in the open) and it was a 2nd Dan. I'm 13, male, and going into the 8th grade. I recently moved and hope I will make the sports teams of the two main sports I play, Football and Basketball. In Football I play the position Free Safety and sometimes Corner Back, and in Basketball I play Small/Power Forward.

I like music and I play other games such as CS:GO, LoL, Planetside 2, and games on my PS4. I have Skype, my name on Skype is ImDna. I have a dog and a cat, and sometimes my cat crawls on my keyboard when I'm not paying attention. I have four siblings and three of them are my step-siblings. All three of my brothers served in the Military and I love all of my siblings.

I bring some interesting things to the clan, I can play in-game, but I'm not good at many things other then playing for this game, that said I bring a younger persons opinion to the clan and I love to help out as much I can. I would love to help with events since I have stuff I don't need and want to get this clan even more popular as being seen as something to strive for. I need help on the forums but I would want to help this clan become something special as I think this clan has so much potential, because I already see plenty of good people lining up to join.

Even if I don't get in I hope you guys become something different from every other clan and make a name for yourself! I hope you enjoyed reading this app as much as I did making this for you!
Attached Files
!DnaIsBack.rpl (46.9 KB, 5 views)
!DnaGreat.rpl (49.6 KB, 4 views)
!DnaGoinIn.rpl (43.8 KB, 4 views)
!DnaSaves.rpl (57.4 KB, 3 views)
!DnaCanSave.rpl (49.8 KB, 4 views)
Submerge:God at the climax of that fap I had to yell FUS ROH DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Originally Posted by scorpionma View Post
Your app is kinda good but your account is less than a year old, sorry I say no

As I said I have another account i just dont play on it, it is much older then a year.
Submerge:God at the climax of that fap I had to yell FUS ROH DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Rejected and please. For the last time...
DON'T POST HERE, IF YOU AREN'T APPLYING!
Hey guys, my name is waffman and I am fourteen years old, turning 15 in 2 months and have been playing toribash off and on for about 3 years now. Just of now I am working on climbing the ranks because of the recent rank reset. At the moment (4th of August) I am ranked 45 globally and rank 40 (Edit rank 22) in aikido. I also recently hit 3rd dan belt.

I have played with Kratos a couple times in the Aikido tournaments. I love active clan members and thats why I look to this clan. They are active and good players and would love to be a part of it. I have looked at other clans but they aren't that active and some don't even seem like clanmates. They don't talk to their members and you guys seem like you are friendly to all.

I am a laid back person that grew up in a household of people about 10 years older than me. I am more mature than my age and communicate and cooperate well with others. I don't get mad easily and like to think of myself as a well mannered person. If someone needs something then I do my best to accomplish those goals/desires. I am not really the richest person at all in toribash. I only have about 8k TC right now.

When I play toribash, I love playing the mods Mushu and mainly Aikido. You can find me in the tournament rooms almost all the time. I am a farely active player and I post on the forums almost daily. When Im not playing on toribash, im either playing League of Legends, Starcraft2 or Hearthstone. I also have about 30 other games on steam. I have been a gamer all my life starting out as a meer Halo 2 player. I played that all the time with my older brother and thats what we would do for hours on end.

As for real life things I do. I have been playing the guitar for about 2 years. Im not that good yet but it gives me something to do other than gaming all day. I also played a couple years of basketball.

The thing i love most is playing with all my friends and other people I might have met along the way. When im in a skype call I love to laugh and make jokes with other people. If it becomes too much I am happy to stop doing what i'm doing if people find it annoying. (Skype: GoldDiamond1317) If you cant find it I will add you instead.

Thank you for taking the time to read this application and I hope you have a wonderful day.
Last edited by waffman; Aug 4, 2015 at 10:18 PM.

Press Dat For Automated Message --->