Ranking
Original Post
OMG Hades is making a game? No Wayz!
Hey guys, so you may be wondering "Why is that one really sexy dude Hades not coming online anymore, I haven't seen him in forever!?" Well I am developing an FPS game set in the near future. It will be mainly focused on multiplayer, that's right, no SP here! Included in later updates may be more advanced things such as powers, different weapon types, more customization, class types, abilities, parkour, yep parkour, and much more.

Watch in dat 720 son

If you want to help work on it with our team that would be awesome, just shoot me a pm.

Update 1

Update 2

Last edited by Hades; Nov 28, 2013 at 08:21 PM.
<13chillz> Grab a crayon and go zoom zoom
Hades. Any other program other than skype I can contact you by? Do you have kik messenger on a phone or something? I would love to help.
one tracer each 5 shots, not each bullet.
add freeaim and freelook so you can push it with oculus rift or track ir ah and with hydra ofc
Last edited by snake; Nov 23, 2013 at 09:08 AM.
Did you buy a gun pack from asset store? Because I have been making my own guns using blender (3D modeling program) to make my game and I feel like my guns suck compared to that...
HAve you done research on the powers of the guns you are using? A more accurate damage/ force would be much more appealing. And almost every gun can be found on youtube to give a example of what it can do.

But it looks almost like another CS clone, but would love to see its progress.

http://www.youtube.com/user/hickok45/videos

Great example, he also uses the same firing range for most of his weapons so you can compare.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Rawwrh ALL of the models are just placeholders for now. They will be changed later on but as of now they are just some commercial free placeholders. I will check out the damages/forces but I doubt a gun would be able to knock off a block the size of the actual person with that much force :P. All the scripts are WIPS anyways. Also I will make sure to fix the tracer issue.

I actually plan on fixing a lot up in Update 2.
I can tell this will be awesome fps game, but will it be free does it require download to pc to play and what about multiplay ?
First Renders of our own gun model, the hands holding it are still placeholders though. As of now the gun is untextured and the rendering process took out some of the gun details.

Render 1

Render 2