ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Elsword
Are you comfortable with a sidescroller mmo game? Do you like fast pace action where you can unlock stuff. THEN THIS GAME IS RIGHT FOR YOU!!!!
Now I can't get screenshots of Elsword so I will just show some vids and pictures of what they can be
ELSWORD

CHUNG

EVE

I can't show any pictures for Raven since it doesn't work sorry

There is like 3 more characters but I am not gonna post pictures of them

RAVEN: He was a soldier working for the black crow but then he was betrayed by a "trusted friend" and every other friend was killed and his loved one was also killed in front of him, but then nasods (robots) came in, took him, turned him half machine, he wanted revenge on the black crows but he was not programmed to do that so he kinda destroyed everything in his way until he fought with the character Elsword and met him then he became good and now he is on the team trying to help them now
Now here is what a job change is, it is when once you reach level 15 that is your 1st job change, job changes pretty much adds new skills to your character and new moves... But let's go on with the stories

Elsword: He wanted to be like his sister, because she was like a fierce fighter and Elsword always trained and trained to become stronger. I forgot the rest
but okay.

CHUNG: He was with his very strict father and everything was just good and going good, then suddenly demons the enemies of the village surprisingly came, I think killed everyone and then took Chungs father then possessed him into becoming evil, Chung now swears that he will protect the world with his giant cannon weapon
Called destroyer and promises to become stronger to do it

Eve: She was a nasod I think, her friend nasods died, She was allll alone, and alone, suddenly a light shown, she thinks that she can reprogram it. Idk the rest because these stories TAKE SOOO LONG, I remember this part, she saw a yellow haired elf and a red haired boy (Ren *I did not mention her here* and Elsword)
She didn't want humans as her friend, Elsword said "You can be my frieend!" She kept refusing. But soon she has to partner with them to hope to get her friends back!

JOB CHANGES

Raven's job changes

Weapon taker: Is a shooting missle badass that can do attacks like a badass
Sword taker: He is swift, he knows how to use a sword! he can do crazy combos with it
Over taker: With his big metal fist he punches and punches with his super strong power! Show em whos boss

2ND JOB CHANGES (final ones) (must be level 35 or higher)
Veteran commander: you need to be weapon taker to become this.
He is just full on badass if you choose this one

Reckless fist: must be over taker to get this one he has gotten way more aggresive! He hits twice as hard, and also he has an attack where he goes behind an enemy and does this awesome thing I just don't know how to explain

Blade master: He used to know how to use a sword? Meh that's cool
BUT NOW he becomes a master with the sword! he can do super fast slices and his skills become amazing

ELSWORD'S JOB CHANGES
Shealth knight: Got them dual wielding POWERS!
Sword knight: Becomes a badass with swords
Magic knight: My fav, he now uses magic and his magic is just so cool

INFINITY SWORD: Must be a shealth knight to get this one, now he can summon swords, throw them at you and he becomes twice as swift!

LORD KNIGHT: Must be a sword knight to get this one, you have finally mastered the skills of swords!

RUNE SLAYER!: My favorite one the most! Must be a magic knight to be this one, he masters the magic at this point!
!

CHUNG my fav character
SHELLING GUARDIAN: He is a strategic type that throws bombs and most of his combos end with a siege shelling move allowing you to shoot them while they are in the air and that can make a combo
SHOOTING GUARDIAN: Becomes swift, get's another weapon now which is a gun! MO COMBOOOOS
FURY GUARDIAN: Charge in with your cannon like RAAAAAAH multiple times and also there is a move that makes it so you can get closer to the enemy easier!

2nd job changes
TATICAL TROOPER: must be a shelling guardian, I forgot what he does, and I do not care what he does
DEADLY CHASER: Must be a shooting guardian! Think that the chasing is gone once you become SHOOTING GUARDIAN? Well you are wrong!!!
Iron paladin: Must be a fury guardian! Think that fury guardian was strong? Now become twice as aggressive as Iron paladin!

The fun is almost unlimited!
Download this on steam or the Elsword website and see for YOURSELF!!!

Thank you for reading

Hehe also 1 more thing. If you are wondering if you can get all of those job changes at once with 1 character you can't...

You get to choose the 1st one, the 2nd one is already forced on you.

For example, Magic knight you get to choose, Rune slayer is forced on you
since it follows up with magic knight

Alright so if you want to add me once I play this game here is all of my accounts on it, Lushguardian, Lushknight, Lushtaker, Berserk512,
NOTE: I HAVE NOT PUT ALL THE CHARACTERS IN THERE!!!
alright seriously THANK YOU FOR READING
Last edited by Lushsmoke; Nov 24, 2013 at 10:37 PM.
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I have updated more of the stuff with things I Kinda know

and nice one Yoki
i play this game, but i hate how you've completely ditched anything about aisha and rena, you are not giving full information about the game... (also was tempted to do this thread myself but then i realized, i really cbf'd)

oh, and the fact you said nothing about eve, but post a picture of her anyway..

edit: just saw the tiny background info on eve.. tbh you should try and give a fair go to all characters and not just make it so you only give info on 3, you're technically missing out on half the characters (basically for all servers except korea cause korea has Ara and Elisis... curse you korea...)
Last edited by Przero; Nov 23, 2013 at 10:24 AM.
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
The thing is I never used those characters so I know NOTHING about them, Przero if you want you can message me the information of them because I just idk... I just started this game

Sorry for the others you just have to play it for yourself
or search up about it
Last edited by Lushsmoke; Nov 24, 2013 at 10:39 PM.