Toribash
Original Post
Ninjutsu
I'm working on a mod at the moment fixed for a 90 degrees rotated gameplay. But im having one problem atm. The hands ar misplaced and are at the actual postition where they should be normally.

Mod is included and here's a list of the settings needed to play.
(I hope somebody can fix this.)

default : single
match frames: 500
Turn Frames: 70
mod: Ninjutsu.rbm
flags: 3
Dismemberment: 1
Fracture: 1
Disqualification: 0 (multiplayer 1)
DM Treshold: 100
Fracture Treshold: 150
dojosize: 0
Engage Distance: 275
Enage Height: 0
Engage Rotaion: 90
Damage: 0

I realy hope somebody can fix the hands cause that screws this mod up.

MOderator pls move tif this is the wrong board!! (wich I know for sure -.- clicked wrong board to fast and didnt notice -.-) Move to Mods
Attached Files
Ninjutsu.tbm (3.8 KB, 73 views)
Last edited by Hamade; Aug 12, 2007 at 07:22 PM.
<Hamster> I need a towel
<Hamster> ._.
Surely... It would come under 'Mods' rather than 'Tutorials', given there is a distinct lack of any tutoring.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
Even so, I need screenshots uploaded within the next 72 hours, even if the mod itself, looks no different than usual.
sure here's the mod at its current state it isnt completed yet but atm I made an update wich I will post soon with more power but more risk of killing yourself

PLs any modder update the hands so I can get it into the new mode. Pls note that this mod is in a test fase and isnt completed yet and additions can be made. When this mod is done Illl post a new topic.
Attached Thumbnails
naamloos.JPG  
<Hamster> I need a towel
<Hamster> ._.