Toribash
Original Post
Omg Wtf ?
Remember the Car Mod from Mr. Poptart ?

This is what i get when pushing a joint. I tried every joint, nothing works. Can you plz tell me what's wrong ?
1. LIOYD = me. LLOYD = that red-dressed guy with a stick in each hand.
2. Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperie de connard d'enculé de ta mère...
3. signature. your into it paste and copy backwards, this read to enough dumb your if
actualy that mod needs to be fixed, i was going to use the new update to make it so some of the joints don't move so that doesnt happen, it does that with my tank mod to >.<
it more than does that with your tank.
your tank asplodez.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.

yaa it happined here too ...but in the windmill mod xD

the ghost went mad and C didnt work xD check wat happin when i spaced
Attached Files
wtf !!.rpl (13.1 KB, 26 views)
....mod has no force the force was actualy added in after by some one eles in my 1st one...
also check the "hit by a car mod" thread, although that one has too much force that it breaks almost every time... >.<
Attached Files
CarModInCar2.tbm (3.1 KB, 14 views)
Have you seen the "Mobile Tori" mod ? You could use the same way than it to make wheels with the car mod.
1. LIOYD = me. LLOYD = that red-dressed guy with a stick in each hand.
2. Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperie de connard d'enculé de ta mère...
3. signature. your into it paste and copy backwards, this read to enough dumb your if
I was going to make a racing mod and I wanted to see how my origanal car mod did with the "no movement joints". I've also been exparementing with wheel ideas, and I can't apply those ideas to my orginal car mod with out having to totaly remake it: the wheels have to be ether the hands or the feet otherwise the whole car would fall apart, and right now the hands are the bumpers and the feet are the bottom of the car...
Last edited by MrPoptart; Aug 22, 2007 at 08:32 PM.
I don't think this thread was ever needed, plus you could have just PMed Poptart to ask him how to get the thread working

*closed* due to epic fail.