Ranking
Original Post
The Ultimate Judo tut. (Finished!)
This tutorial will cover most aspects of judo.

Starting with openers.

First and foremost, there is a longer time in judo before you make your next move so the key is remaining stable, and not getting dq'ed.

Basic Openers Pros & Cons )

First we have the most basic opener for judo, press c, sticky hands & contract pecs.

Pros: This is a very solid, stable opener, allowing you, (if your opponent trys to tilt you towards the ground) to just extend glutes, putting him closer to the ground.

Cons: You are very vunerable to limb breakage if your opponent launches a kick in the right spot, or starts knowing you're doing this opener. If your opponent has your arm, he's probably gonna touch it to the ground, instant dq.

The next basic opener is like the first, only you raise a hip and contract a knee for a kick.

Pros: You might have the first hit of the match, with the kick, knocking your opponent backwards and, hopefully, to the ground.

Cons: You are very succeptible to being knocked off balance, and if your opponent grabs your leg, it's all over.

This opener is sort of a half split, contract the pecs and sticky the hands as you normally would. The difference is you extend one glute, and roll the chest (roll it left if you are extending the right glute, and vice versa). There are variations of this one that include a kick, the use of the lumbar, etc....

Pros: This is a very stable start, and can put your enemy off balance you are not very succeptible to getting your arms torn off. Usually, this start lets you grab your opponents face.

Cons: You are vunerable if they rush at you, knocking you backwards and on to the floor.

Mid game:
No matter where you are at this point, your goal is to get your opponent to the ground. Try to stay on top, don't let him throw you around, use his own momentum against him, try to see where he is most likely to fall over, and use every muscle in your body to get the desired effect. If you're losing, try to keep him at bay, chances are he'll probably slip up on his own.

End game:
If you're losing, try twisting out of the way, Try a desperate counter. Nothing can hurt now, right?
If you're winning, play it safe, your opponent might be anticipating your moves. Just let that guy fall to the floor.

General tips:
(open to public to add to)
When stopping yourself from falling, make sure to extend!!! If you just hold the joint, it will still bend to the ground.
Rip that guy apart! If your enemy is missing a limb, that gives him a serious disadvantage.
Don't use the same opener every time, if they know it's coming, you're going to lose.
Experiment! You might discover a 1 hit kill. Who knows?

No, it's not Hawkinz, Sparrow Hawk, Sgt.Hawk, or any other Hawk out there. It's Hawk. The original. Period.
Re: The Ultimate Judo tut. (incomplete)
I don't think this is any help. But anyways, might be for noobs I might make a "professional" one.
I say having openers for Judo is bad. I just go with the flow. You can ask TheKnife, or CheZ, or Ishi. My openers are always different, mainly because I don't have any. And I assure, I don't easily lose.
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
i have openers and i do very well at judo.
Re: The Ultimate Judo tut. (Finished!)
I hardly ever play judo so im can't judge if this is good or not but it looks cool. I just play judo fracture, though almost no one is ever there
All knowing
Alot of the times i just spin my camera around and move shit really fast untill the time runs out, without pushing C first of course, limp style to win,

[T]
#hi

Hawk! Buddy ol' pal. I like the tutorial. Helped me out quite a bit when I was starting out.

Oh, and your avatar = PRWNTAGE. Hi five!

Hope to see you and Newbluck soon.
Originally Posted by Zaarock

I stole 'the 'Z' kick' :P *evil laughs*

well I have 13 different openers, I just tend to cycle through them randomly...
I have the whole of two. Superpunch and What I like to call 'Teh crappynooby starter counter arm breaker move lolz'. With that exact spelling.

But its a good guide to give new guys. That way, I'll have more opportunity to do Teh crappynooby starter counter arm breaker move lolz.

Yeah, I have too much spare time.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
Originally Posted by bloodkitty
Originally Posted by Zaarock

I stole 'the 'Z' kick' :P *evil laughs*

well I have 13 different openers, I just tend to cycle through them randomly...

Sadly, your 'Z' kick fails against my new moves and my new variations of it