Ranking
Originally Posted by error View Post
Mainly ignoring rules in the market, or saying good luck on a few new clan threads.

I never intended to IGNORE the market rules, I just couldn't be bothered to read them.

I've read them now, and I've also read the rules that I shall need for [Evil], if I happen to make it in.

Which rule did you ignore?
Originally Posted by Vitta View Post
Which rule did you ignore?

Mainly useless posts, 1 for backseat moderating, and 1 for a shitpost.
Originally Posted by error View Post
If you don't mind me asking, who have you asked?

That's for me to know, and for you not to find out plus the list is long and i forget already
Originally Posted by Fluffy View Post
That's for me to know, and for you not to find out plus the list is long and i forget already

This isn't very convincing. If you have anything against me, or if you know the people you have asked, please, state it here. Your no seems unjustified.
I like your application. You seem like a good guy.
@Fluffy, I'd like to know where you've gotten your information if you don't mind, you can pm me if you want. ;p

For now it's neutral, leaning towards a yes.
Last edited by WTFlow; May 8, 2015 at 02:15 AM.
Originally Posted by WTFlow View Post
I like your application. You seem like a good guy.
@Fluffy, I'd like to know where you've gotten your information if you don't mind, you can pm me if you want.

For now it's neutral, leaning towards a yes.

Can I make a request? I don't want to start anything, and I don't want to make any enemies, but can Fluffy's vote be voided if he doesn't provide at least one person who's said they don't like me? If fluffy doesn't like me, I'd rather that be pointed out.
Originally Posted by WTFlow View Post
Don't worry, we will sort it out. :^)

Thank you. I appreciate it.
Error, I like your application and I want to see how you do as a trial member. My vote is yes.
-----
Originally Posted by Alderfox View Post
Quick Q: Am I still despised here?

Kind of a weird place to ask that don't you think?
Last edited by Apex; May 9, 2015 at 05:30 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
Seems like Error has really changed, did some research on him.
My vote for Error is Yes