Ranking
BEAUTIFUL replay mat!!!! probably not the best idea to us /em tho because every time you edit, it will repeat the /em. srsly imo one of your best replays <3 Keep up the great work <3
'Haku is my lenshu senpai uwu' ~ Static
wow, nice replay. i think maybe one should die
horribly after knocking over the tv. but gj xD
awesome.
Thanks guys!
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Trying out a new Drunken Kung Fu Inspired Style
Attached Files
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Supah Cool Self Spar Sword thing I Made
Was able to Hack the ending with the help of Obazu
I've always wanted to learn how to do that, now i do haha
Attached Files
katana.tbm (1.4 KB, 5 views)
Kung FOOOO Self Spar enjoy
-----
I'm beginning to learn a little Hacking ;)
Attached Files
#Matarika: Fu.rpl (814.8 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by matarika; Jul 1, 2017 at 01:12 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Here is some more stuff from my other thread
Attached Files
#Matarika Tempest.rpl (571.3 KB, 6 views)
tempest_freerun_academy.tbm (25.3 KB, 5 views)
Matarika_The_Combo_Master.rpl (647.3 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by matarika; Jul 6, 2017 at 06:46 AM.
Spar with bloodage
Attached Files
#Matarika Mat v. Bloodage.rpl (977.4 KB, 8 views)
Pretty nice replays mata, i really enjoyed this 3 last ones (the ones that i've watched now), i think that ur doing pretty well, u just twitched a bit in the spar, but for me it seemed to be a miss comunication, not ur fault, the parkour was really cool, i enjoyed how u used the map, and the combo one the only fault it had was the fact that uke was teleporting, i think if u were teleporting and not uke the replay could have a better look, well, i understood why you teleported uke, to show all ur combos without any interruption, but if u want to make it better, teleporting u instead of uke will make the replay with more quality.
[TANG]Member
RSO Teacher
Thanks victor! : D