Toribash
Original Post
Need ideas for phone
I'm back with another phone request. Last time I got the HTC one and I was pretty happy.

But it is two years later, and I have bigger hands.

So I need a bigger phone...

I HAVE to go through at&t, and at&t next is probably the best bet for me. Just things to keep in mind.

What I do:

FUCKING EVERYTHING (basically)
I dab in almost everything with my current phone, so it has to be well rounded.
Sound is very important (speakers and general sound output, I use headphones a lot)
Other then that, video is very important too. I'm constantly watching shit.

Besides that:
It needs to be rather big, "phablet" is the term for it I think
Lots of space for my music library, probably 32 GB
Any brand and ect.

I was looking at the Note 5 and Edge Plus as options, opinions on these?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I've always been a fan of Samsung's stuff, but I understand it may not be the best in terms of price/performance, but I just love the look and feel of them. I personally own an s6 edge, and it is incredible. If I had to choose between the Note 5 and Edge Plus, I'd choose the Edge Plus however.
Oneplus Two. Period.
Got any problems or questions about computers or any other tech?Feel free to PM me any time. Lmod for Computer/Mobile Chat
Originally Posted by Mongius View Post
Oneplus Two. Period.

Whys that? I dont think at&t offer it? At least I cant find it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
Whys that? I dont think at&t offer it? At least I cant find it.

You have to order it. Simply because it gives you the most performance per dollar and its hardware is on par with the S6 and Iphone 6+

Ok I've been browsing at&t and my personal choice would be getting the Lumia 950 and flash it with Cyanogenmod to Android 5.1.1. Simply because it has a huge screen (5.2") coming with Gorilla Glas (almost unbreakable by accident), the battery is removeable, the big internal storage (32Gb), the ability to use microSD cards up to 200Gb (which don't exist, the biggest would be 128Gb), and the Snapdragon 808, which is a little slower than the 810 but doesn't have the overheat issue its bigger brother got.
Last edited by Mongius; Dec 5, 2015 at 11:13 AM.
Got any problems or questions about computers or any other tech?Feel free to PM me any time. Lmod for Computer/Mobile Chat