Ranking
Originally Posted by WeppetKo View Post
Anyone would buy, they are illegal now. The problem isnt that they are broken.

Might I ask...why are market bots illegal now? It seems a bit dumb in my opinion if you ask me. I mean. The bots weren't really causing any harm and kept the market going.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
Originally Posted by Valterain1 View Post
Might I ask...why are market bots illegal now? It seems a bit dumb in my opinion if you ask me. I mean. The bots weren't really causing any harm and kept the market going.

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=502841 here there is the discussion about it.
I bought mine in the last month and the first bot didn't work, and I'm still figuring out the second one I bought so I've literally made -230k with these bots.
I got mine a month and 10 days ago...but it diden't pay off...
At least i asked the sqad countless times if they are going to ban the or not and they said it's cassified.
I blame them for taking bad decission for making them legal in the first place, keeping a secret what is going on with them, then making rules for using them and then shortly after banning them. Kinda confusing, but whatever. They know best...
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
We don't reveal stuff like that unless we're certain about it. What if we said we were going to ban bots and then they stayed legal? Same thing different side of the coin. That's why we stay quiet.

And also we owe no duty to you and your investments based on the rules and when/what they change to. Yes, this could have partially been avoided if different action was taken when we added the bot sale rules when this was still a grey are but it is what it is and now we're going to be nice enough and refund you so I'd say you're all getting out of this pretty well off. (Especially considering a fair number of you have said that the bot isn't paying off - and that's if you even got it properly operational)
Originally Posted by Solax View Post
We don't reveal stuff like that unless we're certain about it. What if we said we were going to ban bots and then they stayed legal? Same thing different side of the coin. That's why we stay quiet

In real life usually corporations and governing bodies make a decisions and say the rule will change on X date. This is to allow any complaints like this and allow the rule change to be smooth.

To be clear I'm not angry or demanding you do this, its just a point
Well I'm happy to be refunded at all even if it's partial, thanks for the consideration.