ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Solax View Post
We keep the Tc in big wooden crates in the cellar. The trap door down's behind the bar.

Hahahaha ))
Your the best solax. Luv you. U rlly are responding to a lot of questions and. Your answers are very to the point and good. This is not sarcastic btw. I mean it.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Originally Posted by SmallBowl View Post
In real life usually corporations and governing bodies make a decisions and say the rule will change on X date. This is to allow any complaints like this and allow the rule change to be smooth.

To be clear I'm not angry or demanding you do this, its just a point

Yea, we figured there wouldn't be much point waiting because all that needs to happen really is for people to shut off their bots. Of course while the rules are effective immediately there will be transition time and leeway with enforcement for a day or two while people get informed and adapt. And then the only other thing is the refunds which we can do whenever.
We do try to keep you all as best informed as possible though.

Originally Posted by Insanity View Post
Hahahaha ))
Your the best solax. Luv you. U rlly are responding to a lot of questions and. Your answers are very to the point and good. This is not sarcastic btw. I mean it.

Well thanks very much. We just try to keep things going fairly smoothly and the users happy.
Originally Posted by Swaves View Post
Well, I bought two bots, first one was from hisoka for 180k, and the second was from Fran for 50k.

That's 230k in total.

I didn't even get to make any profit with the bot since I was still adding prices...

Wow, you really got scammed there...
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
I can't tell if that's sarcasm or not, but I'm putting together a report about it now just like requested of me.
There's no need to keep complaining about it here, keep it to PMs/IRC/etc.

Closed.
Modo Bestia