Toribash
Original Post
Erase, sort by, favorite Replays.
Erase, sort by, favorite Replays.

Hai there, thanks for entering my post :P

So yeah, i came up with a new idea, i don't know if it has been suggested before, but lets start with my idea. It would be pretty nice if there was a erase , sort by , favorite buttons on the replay section of the main menu on toribash.

Erase:
So this button will erase the replay that has been clicked, and the replay will be erased from toribash and replay folder in the toribash folder.

Sort by:
This button will sort by categories replays, it could be like the multiplayer list of servers
Examples:
Sort by:
Name (alphabet)
Time (matchframes)
Date (when the replay was added)

Favorite:
I think this is obvious, there can be a button that says "add to favorites" and all the favorites replays could go on another tab.

Add Replay, idea suggested by: pusga.
Adding a "add replay" button would be easier for people that are new to toribash, sometimes is really boring to search the replays folder and add it.

Thanks for reading the post, please give feedback, or just comment a constructive critique. (Sorry for the horrible english)
Last edited by Landil; Mar 30, 2014 at 01:32 AM.
pls this i hate having to open /replays just to change something

while we're at it how about making folders and putting replays inside them? some people do not add their nickname to the replay name
oh yeah
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
pls this i hate having to open /replays just to change something

while we're at it how about making folders and putting replays inside them? some people do not add their nickname to the replay name

I think it would be pretty good, i hate to open the folders and add replays too, ill add it
Ahh, i love this idea, finding certain replays is always very annoying and takes a while, and i hate how you have to gointo the folder to delete and stuff like that.

Supported
Erase would be a great function, and having different "folders" would be great if, for example, you have a crapload of WIPs.

-Supported
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
Originally Posted by pusga View Post

this
this
this
i think i suggested this before
like tabs for replays, would be easier to organize basically anything from multiplayer replays to wips/versions of a general replay. and it would have a date on the last time one of the replays inside of the folder/tab used so you can find the most recent one youve opened/touched/edited

for this threads suggestion you could easily erase replays by going inside of the replay folder.

~both ideas i guess supported
I'd like the folder and erasing idea since I save wips alot.
Supported