Toribash
Original Post
Wrist rotation
Hey, I wanted to suggest to be able to rotate the wrist, or just add it as an option, this could be very useful for armed combat mods and would add realism to the game. It should be divided with the actual wrist movement one, making them two joints instead of one.
that is what i was talking about insanity, then i imagined wrist goin 45 degrees this way and contracting.. then 45 degrees this way and extending.... relaxing holding etc... then the same for 45 degrees the other way
how would one even show that on one of the smallest joints in the game?
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
While it does sound like a good idea, i don't think we need extra ways to move different joints. Toribash is a very hard game to get used to and takes a long time to master, so adding more joint movements will not help. But on the other side this may be a pretty cool addition. But like fist of life said, this can be done in mod make. While it does overwrite the normal movements i don't see much usage in other mods such as akido and judo.
Not supported
R.I.P Sean (bobsanders147) i'll miss you man, we all love you and miss you.
Physically, you don't rotate the wrist (if you don't believe it, hold your forearm in place and try rotating wrist) you rotate forearm, pretty much, with your upper arm muscles D:
Originally Posted by JSnuffMARS View Post
Physically, you don't rotate the wrist (if you don't believe it, hold your forearm in place and try rotating wrist) you rotate forearm, pretty much, with your upper arm muscles D:

Then how cant you rotate your wrist in toribash?
Destroy...