Toribash
Original Post
(CH) Charming

Welcome!You're looking at Charming Clan thread. We are going over a few basic rules of our clan first, then you'll be able to type your own application thread.
Alright, please be respectful to our community. Our community provides a lot of serious "Boxshu Mushu" & "Aikido Big Dojo" Competitors.

Oh, what is an App you ask? An app is an application where you type in your stats, personal info, your daily habits, and favorite mod. You pretty much have to apply to be in the clan. Since we are a new clan, we are accepting any belts. We're also giving newbies a chance! So doesn't matter what your age is, just tell us anything you like to do in your personal life. Also no *profanity* and have to be *appropriate* or else we instantly deny you.

On our Description thread, we will have which belts is necessary for each position. If you have any questions you may reply to the thread about what you suggest or what's concerning you. Thank you for reading this and y'all have a great day! Please type with good sense of humor and please don't copy the example. Put it in your own words. Also; add my discord Badman#0189

Example

Last edited by Cracker78; Apr 7, 2020 at 09:32 AM. Reason: Leader has to work bruh
Drgnmstrb app **the sequel because i accidentally sent the first one**
Bisexual
I love gaming and anime
i have a very dark sense of humor
I kind of just want to join for some friends
i play rust, toribash, osu!, rb6 siege, minecraft, csgo, mordhau, and unturned
so yuh
Originally Posted by drgnmstrb View Post
Bisexual
I love gaming and anime
i have a very dark sense of humor
I kind of just want to join for some friends
i play rust, toribash, osu!, rb6 siege, minecraft, csgo, mordhau, and unturned
so yuh

Accepted
Application Dellort
Hello, I'd very much like to join this clan, I'm 22, a guy.

I like Anime, I like sports, I like playing strategy games the most.

And I'm hoping I can be an active member of toribash and this clan, PLUS I want to get good, so I'd like to practice and be taught.
Originally Posted by Dellort View Post
Hello, I'd very much like to join this clan, I'm 22, a guy.

I like Anime, I like sports, I like playing strategy games the most.

And I'm hoping I can be an active member of toribash and this clan, PLUS I want to get good, so I'd like to practice and be taught.

I like your personality! I like it Ok you're invited!
Steveman20 Application
Hi! I'm a 17 year old high school student in the US. I enjoy playing video games(like Toribash), playing volleyball, and reading. I also enjoy watching youtube when I have the time. I'm currently a junior, and am planning on majoring in biochemistry. I am a fan of playing both aikido and greykido, and occasionally a friendly judo match. This will be the second ever clan I have applied to in Toribash, so I'm hoping the community within is as friendly as it seems from the outside. Thank you!
Originally Posted by steveman20 View Post
Hi! I'm a 17 year old high school student in the US. I enjoy playing video games(like Toribash), playing volleyball, and reading. I also enjoy watching youtube when I have the time. I'm currently a junior, and am planning on majoring in biochemistry. I am a fan of playing both aikido and greykido, and occasionally a friendly judo match. This will be the second ever clan I have applied to in Toribash, so I'm hoping the community within is as friendly as it seems from the outside. Thank you!

Love the application. Just add my discord if you will
Badman#0189

(PWR) approves
Ketsueki Clan