ES Recruitment Drive
Re: Most dismembers with one hit
i say no because it was online soooooo no. lol ninja u lobo, u!
\o/ _\*TORIGOD*/_\o/
狼座
wolf, you dont count because you know me in real life, and you are a malicious person who delights in the failure of others.
I don't actually play. Very often. If you want me, schedule a time. Don't count on luck.
Originally Posted by CrazyNinja
wolf, you dont count because you know me in real life, and you are a malicious person who delights in the failure of others.

thx u too!
\o/ _\*TORIGOD*/_\o/
狼座
Originally Posted by [Inq
TheWolf ]
Originally Posted by CrazyNinja

thx u too!

actually wolf, as you should know by now, I don't delight in the failure of others, i try to help those around me in need.
I don't actually play. Very often. If you want me, schedule a time. Don't count on luck.
Hmmm... well, i dont thin k that it should count in MOST cases, but there really wasnt much resistance in this move (blue didnt go towards him much at all) but, then again, there's still a little, so i dunno. But i think this one should count . P.S. it was 4 dismembers.

There's my signature now when do I get this free boat armed with plasma launchers you mentioned?
Im not sure if this should count since although you did only use one limb to kick the person, you also were using both of your hands to pull his arm away which probably helped with the arm rips... I dunno though :
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
Originally Posted by 7upchuck
P.S. it was 4 dismembers.

really? only? i thought it was more than that...
Oh, oops, typo. 5. sorry 'bout that.

There's my signature now when do I get this free boat armed with plasma launchers you mentioned?
If within that one hit, you dismember you're self, does that self dismember still count?

So if you punch the enemy and your own hand falls off, does that dismember count towards the total?
/-\ /\/ |) /-\
no. only uke's dismembers.