Toribash
Original Post
[TLDR] Suggestions & Ideas
As we have gotten plenty of ideas for the improvement of the clan, I decided to post this thread, so that we can have a better place to discuss things we want to be implemented/changed in the clan.
Last edited by Ele; Apr 21, 2015 at 04:09 AM.
Tags for non-stickied threads:
i.e.
[Replay]
[Market]
other stuff

For a bit of organization with the non-stickied threads.
So I posted this in the discussion forgetting about this thread.

We should have an info thread. A closed thread with information like
-events
-bank
-link to irc
-story (maybe?)
-clan roster
-targets
allies and ennemies (do we have ennemies?)
and maybe other things which are important to know.
Last edited by zwouter; Apr 22, 2015 at 06:51 PM.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
It would be an opportunity to clean up the clan page as ego has suggested before and only have the bare necessities, the simple bare necessities, forget about your worries and your strife, I mean the bare necessities, Old Mother Nature's recipes that brings the bare necessities of Life.

...So... yeah... Basically we would have a link to the info thread in the DSC and the DSC would just have the story, the purpose and maybe a members list. Other than that there would be one Link.
Good morning sweet princess
Would you be able to do up a draft and post it? Maybe work in collaboration with Redundant + IIInsanEEE?
:0 Work?!?

...ok maybe
-----
Oh and also a little genuine idea, maybe just unsticky the grovelling official celebration thread or whatever it's called. I think it's about time. It looks really messy next to the other stuck threads...
Last edited by Zelda; Apr 23, 2015 at 02:21 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Good morning sweet princess
Two things:
1. I can write a new info text for the clan if you want. I wrote articles, market rules, various events etc so I am probably qualified to do that.
The problem is that if I can't do it the way I want I will not do it at all. If you want me to do it give me the right to edit it and I will just go ahead and do it well.
I hate bureaucracy a lot. I either do it right or don't do it at all. If I have to check back with someone and change this and that and peniscancer I will get frustrated and yell at someone.

2. Clutter is a problem. My opinion is that everything that is important should be readable within a few seconds. You have to ask yourself, is a stickied thread for art necessary? Is a stickied thread for replays necessary? Same with suggestions and ideas and wars. Can't people just post whatever they want in their own threads?

What are the one or two things you want people who are strangers to the clan to learn when they look at the stickies? That is what belongs there.
Everything else can be handled by normal threads easily.
For the 1st one I'm on for it, Ele, give the man the key and let him paint the hellout of our DSC, I trust his skills and I'm also taking too long to get this shit done myself as I promissed.

For the 2nd one I have no strong opinion about it, I like to see things well separated but often people forget what the thread is for or even ignore it's purpose so I don't give this matter enough attention for my own health.