Toribash
Sorry for not cncing your vids axy, I would have no idea what Im talking about.

Also, you could add zock to the replay makers, he is/was even in the book of record multiple Times.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
Also, you could add zock to the replay makers, he is/was even in the book of record multiple Times.

Aye, thanks for posting that, I already forgot to do this. But if I would only do the records, would that already count as replay making? I'm not sure.

Let's try some CnC for: "[Axy][Fucking ORMO]"
Good shit, as always. Your semi-realistic movement, steady flow and this creative style of changing the direction you're spinning in look very nice. The only problems I have with some replays are the flaws you already see on the second watch. In this one that would be a twitchy and wobbly neck between frame 460 and 430, a very ugly right leg movement at 400 and how you first extend and then frames later contract your left elbow again at around 275.
Also you need to work on your poses
WIPs because why not. The whole movement and all hits after frame 200 100 are unpolished, they're just there for me to check the possibilitys I have.
Attached Files
Replaay WIP 6.rpl (145.3 KB, 11 views)
Replaay WIP 8.rpl (1.17 MB, 6 views)
Last edited by Zockinator; May 12, 2015 at 01:59 AM.
So I got out of replay making for a while, this is one of my best first attempts at getting back at tricking.
Attached Files
[Tricking].rpl (97.9 KB, 7 views)
That reminds me, here's my first attempt at parkour since i was a little scrubnoob, tell me what you guys think, maybe i'll continue ;)

ignore the little mini spar, it was for funzies :v
Attached Files
[Parkour] Back to the roots.rpl (875.4 KB, 10 views)
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
@Nickroxit: First trick was probably the best one, after that you had a hard time setting your next tricks up. You should try to land in a position where you can immediately follow up with the next trick.

@Triton: Looks good, the only flaw I can see is that you fail your run way too early.

Alright, I finished my replay. CnC pl0x.
Also my english sux today
Attached Files
Abnormal Abduction.rpl (1.71 MB, 8 views)
hohooo i just saw the replays here, they all look pretty nice.

And daym Zock, fluid like water.

here, imma drop a few ones.
Attached Files
Manip x3.rpl (210.9 KB, 6 views)
Screams.rpl (225.1 KB, 6 views)
Nightmare.rpl (695.1 KB, 5 views)
No Chance.rpl (460.8 KB, 5 views)
Wow Jodus, nice replays. I liked "Screams" the most, especially because I can't get my skeet decap done either. Damn you neck, break already.
Attached Files
Replay WIP 7-7.rpl (154.9 KB, 9 views)
Thanks. OSHIZ, dat kick man, i didn't saw that coming. After that, instead of a dm grab, you could go for a symmetrical dming on the pecs/shoulders with the same arm like a punch. I guess that's possible xd