Toribash
Original Post
[Service] Homework Club
Because why not?

Half of us are in school, half of us aren't - there's a lot of knowledge that could be shared. If you're having difficulty with some shit that teachers are making you do, then come here to ask for help.. someone should be able to help you.

This is a member and ally-only service. Unless you want to pay us...
I'd do peoples homework for money only. I got enough on my own I need to PAY to do. send 5usd to my paypal and I'll do hw.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Pretty handy for most of us if it works. But I got the feeling there are alot of differences between some countries, when it comes to school.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
No matter, I will be using this a lot with math. I'd even be willing to try other country's ways of solving math problems, if that's what you were referring to...
shit
my math teacher got me to answer a question
it's very hard, and will be on our test coming up in 5 days.
can someone please tell me how to work out addition? ._____.
father of philip scone
Originally Posted by Donkey View Post
shit
my math teacher got me to answer a question
it's very hard, and will be on our test coming up in 5 days.
can someone please tell me how to work out addition? ._____.

Just replace the word "math" with "chemistry" in that post and it conveys my predicament pretty accurately.
Good morning sweet princess
Help!! I need to write a several paragraph long paper on the black Union soldiers in the American Civil war!
So start researching it. What type of essay is it? Persuasive, analytical, expository? First thing you should to is create a 'skeleton'/structure of your essay, listing the main point that you want to get across with each paragraph. Your introduction should highlight those main points, and your conclusion should sum them up.
e.g.

Introduction:
Snazzy opener, list stated objective/aims of essay, discuss how you will meet those aims
Para 1:
Point X
Para 2:
Point Y
Para 3:
Point Z
Conclusion:
Recap aims listed in introduction, summarise how you met them by covering points X, Y +Z, end with a thoughtful closing statement

Not really much I can help you with other than structure for an essay. I assume you're capable of researching the topic yourself. Within each paragraph you should have a topic sentence (your point) and evidence/examples proving your point.
Last edited by Ele; May 26, 2015 at 10:27 AM.